insane in the main frame Amibayer! quarkx's Avatar
    Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Sunday night/Monday "Snowstorm" Special:
    Buy any 2 Boxed games or software and receive 1 boxed game or software of your choice free- MUST state title of choice on the PAYPAL payment invoice (bottom in "message" box).
    Remember prices include shipping to USA and Canada. This offer is good until Monday Nov 18 11:59 PM MDT.
    This includes BOTH Atari and Amiga Software ONLY and you can mix and Match.

Yes, we had a big "Dump" of snow over the last day and it's still coming down.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

I have updated the website yet again with a few new Items- Today's Specials: Commodore A2620 Accelerator card with 2 megs of Ram $99.95,GVP A4000 HC+8 scsi card- with a full 8 megs of Ram -$69.95- Prices include shipping to the USA and Canada. Offer good until 11:59 PM MDT Nov 19 or until sold.
    My new blog at http://amigalounge.com is Amiga browsing friendly, stop on by for cool tech news with a geeky slant.Youtube video channel is Glenvdb1. My prices go UP once something is tested and verified working, your opportunity to save money on Untested "As is" merchandise. my things are now only posted for a week at a time,I am a Smoker

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Today's Specials: Commodore 2091 Scsi card w/1 meg ram -$39.95 and A1300 GenLock $49.95 both include shipping to USA and Canada. Offer good until 11:59 PM Nov.20 MDT- for those that care, I have also added CoCo hardware.

Also do to the extreme weather (-20C to -25C Temps and stupid snowfall), shipments will and are delayed until Sunday Nov.24- sorry, just too cold to walk outside.

Country
    Canada
    Region:
    Edmonton, Alberta,
    Feedback
    67 (100%)

Today's Specials: DPS (Digital Processing Systems): Personal Animation Recorder DR-2150-$29.95 DPS Personal TBC IV -time base corrector-$29.95 -includes shipping to USA and Canada. Good until Sold or Midnight Tonight MDT.
    Last edited by quarkx; 22nd November 2013 at 01:21.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234