Copying files to compact flash/ACATune settings

Azhrei

Country
Ireland
Region
Cork
Hey guys,

Austinsom very nicely sent me an ACA1220 to replace a previous accelerator card that broke, and it's booting and all. When I last touched the A1200 a year ago, I had gotten the hang of what to type in the command line to do this that or the other, and, more important, copy files from the pc to the compact flash card.

But roll forward a year and I've completely forgotten, and here I am sitting in front of my pc feeling like a dunce. I've got WinUAE running and sitting on the desktop using the card, and trying and failing bad at trying to think about how I can copy ACATune.lha to the card, and coming up with nothing. WinUAE itself seems to have no such copy utility, and I thought about copying it onto a new .adf and thence to the card but again, coming up with nothing. So if anyone can help with that...

Also, since the manual is pretty worthless on this, and the manufacturer's site with it, I'm not sure what settings I need to set in ACATune. For reference, I have a revision 2B A1200, with Kickstart 3.0 roms.

Any help would be great. Help me not feel like the biggest dunce in the class! :picard

I don't understand - how can I copy it using the command line when there's no source to copy it from? Surely you don't mean to copy using the command line in Workbench directly from the pc hard drive or folder? Workbench can't see anything on the pc, right?

yes you can if you add the folder on the pc as an amiga drive

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    66.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 2.JPG
    2.JPG
    15 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom