soeter04

Rating - 100%
390   0   1
Country
Netherlands
Region
NH
Hi there,

I'm hereby selling a lovely Sharp PC-7000 portable computer. (take portable with a pinch of salt: the unit weighs around 10kg)

The unit is working and in excellent cosmetic state, although it has a slight issue on the screen: a small area in the bottom center of the screen
seems lighter than the rest. This can be seen in the pictures.
Otherwise: not a scratch, bump or dent.

You can find more specs here: http://oldcomputers.net/sharp-pc7000.html

With it comes a power lead, and original booklets: an MS DOS manual and the PC-7000 operations manual.
It wont travel without two trustworthy drive inserts that - apparently - keep the drives locked in place.
Also included is the sleeve of the Sharp Master Disk. I sadly don't have the disk itself anymore.
For the finishing touch: it's original trench coat. Which, frankly, needs a wash :)

Attached are some pictures, here's a set of hq pics (15mb):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/15717744/amibay/sharp_pc7000.zip

Asking 65 euro, plus postage costs (with manuals and proper packing, this will exceed 10kg, be prepared).
All paid via paypal as a gift.

Please note these terms of sale

- Payment is by Paypal Gift payment only. Buyer covers fees.
- I'll ship anywhere, but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
- I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
- Unless agreed otherwise, payment is expected within 36hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept these terms, please do not declare interest.

Attachments

• photo 3.jpg
    photo 3.jpg
    196.5 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 2.jpg
    photo 2.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 5.jpg
    photo 5.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 0
  • photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg