Closed FastATA mk3, Blizzard 1260, Mediator+PCI cards, Lyra2, Indivision External Scandoubler

Status
Not open for further replies.

superturbo

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Stockholm
UPDATED; Scandoubler & Mediator w. pci cards sold!

I have these fine items for sale. Prices are excluding postal fees.

FastATA mk3 with drivers - €75 SOLD!!
Tested and working.
Pic front
Pic back

Blizzard 1260 rev 2, 50mhz with drivers & 64mb RAM - €470 SOLD!!
Pic Front
Pic Back
Sysinfo screenshot
Pic of processor

Indivision External scandoubler - €60 SOLD!!
Pic 1
Pic 2

Lyra II keyboard adaptor, opened but never used - €25
Lyra 2 in package

Mediator 1200 (rev 1.0) + Spider 2 + Voodoo3-2000 + Ethernet + Soundblaster 128PCI + MMCD - €150 SOLD!!

Note that only 3 PCI-slots are working as I blew the 4th port together with the Spider.

I made an amateurish soldering on the Spider and it now works again except for one of the USB-ports.

I have tested the Mediator and the Spider and they both worked as long as I don't use the fourth PCI-slot (it will be unable to detect any card insterted into this slot).

Screens of Mediator
If you look closely at the downmost PCI-slot you can see that there is a small burnmark on the left side of the slot.
Front

Screens of Spider:
The front with the soldering. It is the downmost USB-port that doesn't work.
Spider in box

Screens of other cards:
Soundblaster 128 PCI (untested)
Voodoo 3 - 2000
Ethernet card

Screens showing Medication detecting the cards above (note that it says it is a voodoo 3000 since it can't distinguish between voodoo 2000 and 3000 automatically):
Voodoo card
Medication - spider detection
Medication - ethernet detection

Screen showing Poseidon detecting the USB-ports on the Spider:
Medication - ethernet detection

This is the positioning of the PCI-cards that I've used during the test, from up to down Spider, Ethernet, Voodoo:
http://www.bento.se/pics/sale/Pci_cards_placement.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions and/or comments. All packages will be sent from Sweden.

Last edited:
So, safe to say that there is a spider poseidon key included?
I have one, but from what I understand you do not need a keyfile any more if you are using the latest version of Poseidon.

---------- Post added at 22:59 ---------- Previous post was at 22:44 ----------

interested in external indivision scandoubler !
pm sent
I didn't recieve any PM yet. Could you try to send it again?

What sort of processor does your Blizzard 1260 have? XC68060RC50A or MC68060RC50? If any of these, I'm second in line.

Payment for the scandoubler recieved! I will send it shortly! Thank you. :LOL:

---------- Post added at 23:36 ---------- Previous post was at 23:30 ----------

What sort of processor does your Blizzard 1260 have? XC68060RC50A or MC68060RC50? If any of these, I'm second in line.
I've updated the first post with a picture of it.

It's an XC68060RC50, so I guess it's not what you were looking for. What's the difference between these versions? It seems more important than I thought

It's an XC68060RC50, so I guess it's not what you were looking for. What's the difference between these versions? It seems more important than I thought

its revision,one runs cooler than the other.not really big deal at the stock speed.
but more so when overclocked.

Many thx superturbo :)

By the way , i have the same mask on my Blizzard ( a rev. 1 CPU ) , the only difference is the speed ( it´s a 68060/60 ) running original overclocked 66 MHz , and it runs perfect for years now , but of course i installed an active cooling for an item of that age ( maybe 15 years old ) ,
never found any difference to my other accelerators ( cyberstorms 060/50er with rev.5 CPUs) instead of the speed :D , Blizzard is much faster (y) .

its revision,one runs cooler than the other.not really big deal at the stock speed.
but more so when overclocked.
Aha, I see. Thanks for the information.

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:14 ----------

Many thx superturbo :)

By the way , i have the same mask on my Blizzard ( a rev. 1 CPU ) , the only difference is the speed ( it´s a 68060/60 ) running original overclocked 66 MHz , and it runs perfect for years now , but of course i installed an active cooling for an item of that age ( maybe 15 years old ) ,
never found any difference to my other accelerators ( cyberstorms 060/50er with rev.5 CPUs) instead of the speed :D , Blizzard is much faster (y) .
So you mean that your blizzard in your A1200 is actually faster than a Cyberstorm in an A4000? :huh: I've always thought that the A1200's processor port was more of a bottleneck than the Zorro ports on the A4000

---------- Post added at 21:19 ---------- Previous post was at 21:19 ----------

Payment recieved and packages sent for the Mediator + PCI cards and the Scandoubler.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom