Closed XBOX 360 New and Sealed Warhammer 40.000 Spacemarine - Collector's Edition + Deus EX: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peilton

Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Country
Luxembourg
Region
Luxembourg
Hi there,

I'm selling two new and sealed XBOX 360 games:

- Warhammer 40.000 Spacemarine - Collector's Edition (PAL UK version / please note that this collector's edition is quite big and heavy).

- Deus EX: Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (PAL UK version / has a few tiny holes in the sealing as can be seen on the pictures)

The games are new and sealed and have never been opened (no fake seal).

Price is £49 for both or £30 for each game.

The pictures may be found here: http://s1135.photobucket.com/user/Image779/library/SALES/Xbox360 . Sorry for removing the pictures which no longer work due to the links that changed. Let me know if you need more details about the games regarding condition and content or simply want more pictures.

I do ship worldwide and combine shipping fees. Please rest assured I’ll always try to get you the cheapest shipping fees possible and I charge nothing for the packing; no rip-off for shipping fees here! I always send out recorded with online tracking number for peace of mind unless you want to save on shipping fees but then I only accept bank transfer or PayPal gift payment as the risk of loss in post is yours and I can't be held responsible for it.

If interested, please allow me some time to respond (usually the same day or the day after); I do check in regularly but job, family and hobbies keeps me fairly busy.

Thanks for looking :smile:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom