PS4 or MVS cabinet

dougal

AmiBayer
Country
Malta
It's soon Xmas and it's my bday on the 14th, so another excuse to treat myself.

I found a NEO GEO arcade machine in great condition and working and complete according to the seller. It's local, and at an arcade supplier and he has a few I can choose from. Still need to go see them.

It's either that or a PS4. Both roughly the same price give or take a little.

Always wanted an arcade machine and I don't see them losing any value but I also want a PS4. Can't have both at once.

Should I go for the cab and wait a couple of months when there will be loads of second hand PS4's going for cheap or just get a new one and forget the cab ?

So far I'm more inclined to get the cabinet.

i would get a cab and wait a while untill the ps4 bugs are squashed (y)

Agreed. Thanks needed that push. I'll try and go see the cabinet tomorrow.

Maybe by the weekend I'll have it at home and will post some pics on the just bought thread.

Wicked!!!

---------- Post added at 23:39 ---------- Previous post was at 23:39 ----------

And a video :)

Not really that many bugs to speak of yet, but yeah, get a cab and put it to good use :)

Excellent choice! The PS4 prices will go down eventually so it's better to wait.

Cab definitely you won't get many opportunities to buy one, there will be plenty of PS4s around later.

Cab it is then. ... I'll try and pop by at the arcade supplier today after work and see what he has.

Good luck, I hope you find something awesome (y)

Completely different machines

Completely different machines

HI.
A console and multi-system Arcade is very different in anyway and I don't need to tell you in what ways 'cause they are many (appearance,joysticks,games,customize,freedom,etc.)
PS4 is like a PC but with no freedom.
A cab you can do whatever you want with it.
It is all different it is up to you.If you got already a STRONG PC already then do not buy a PS4,the time of Sony has changed since the ps1 and ps2.
Again it is a matter of what you are going to do with it.
A console,you plug and you play easy but not the PC I agree but soon it is going to change...The PC will become more of a console and a Console a PC...
I got a Cab on my own with Hyperspin (45000++ games) and a PC and a PS2 modded with harddrive....

Have fun anyway...

PS:wait a bit longer and the PS4 price should fall...

Alex

Back
Top Bottom