Sold Amiga Games, Unboxed but with manuals, various titles individually priced inc Lotus 3, The Settlers, Worms Directors Cut + more

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzsteve

Retired Slacker
AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
1043   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Sevenoaks
Hi!

I'm selling some of my un-boxed Games as I have boxed duplicates, all the Games listed here have their manuals, some have extra inlays but might be missing code wheels.(where req) Conditions vary but are mostly very good to excellent.

The Games are:

Captain Planet (1 Disk)
Combat Classic 3 (18 Disks) (3 Games) http://hol.abime.net/3070
Dune II (5 Disks)
F19 Stealth Fighter (2 Disks)
Indiana Jones and the fate of Atlantis (11 Disks)
Jungle Strike (3 Disks)
Jurrasic Park (4 Disks) A1200
Lemmings (1 Disk)
Lotus 3 (2 Disks)
Microprose Formula 1 Grand Prix (4 Disks)
Nigel Mansells World Championship (2 Disks) A1200
Pinball Fantasies (4 Disks)
Road Rash (2 Disks)
Super Skid Marks (8 Disks)
The Settlers (3 Disks)
Worms (3 Disks)
Worms Directors Cut (3 Disks)
Zool (2 Disks)

Asking just £15 + P&P for the LOT *No splits*

I have randomly tested about half the Games and they loaded up fine, I obviously cannot guarantee the integrity of each individual Disk but hopefully the bulk of them are fine as they have been stored well. It;s my opinion though that these should be bought for collectors purposes and you should play from backups!

Will be supplied in the protective plastic packets as pictured.

Thanks for looking (y)

P1050167.JPG

Terms of sale:

• Payment is by PayPal, Bank Transfer or Neteller. Buyer pays any associated fees
  • Overseas shipping is possible but at the buyers risk - If insurance is taken I will handle the claim in the event of loss/damage and will pass on any received compensation
  • I will accept returns on my items but return shipping is to be paid by the buyer regardless of the reason/s for return.
  • Unless otherwise stated prices are not negotiable
  • Unless agreed otherwise payment is expected within 24hrs after interest declared, I reserve the right to move onto next in line after this time frame.

If you do not accept my terms please do not declare interest.

Last edited:
Price drop, £1 off all games (y)

(note this has been applied in the first post)

Last edited:
Added job lot price, just £35+ P&P for everything listed! :ninja:

Guess I over estimate the value of unboxed games (maybe Penfold_t_mole has clouded my mind!) :LOL:

Price drop, £20 + P&P for the lot, less then £1 a game. :eek:

Individual prices dropped again just in case someone wants a split (y)

some great games in there make me wish i didnt have to sell my amiga a while back.
think il try to get a a600 after Christmas. and aim for a cf card set up as its going to be more space efficient.

Any sort of luck il have my sofa out of storage by then and get to work on my man cave which has been so neglected its not even funny.

Sorry I want these gone and can't give them away, listing elsewhere so thread closed.

Going to give these one more shot here on Amibay before I slash the price on eBay.

Price dropped now to just £15 + P&P for the lot, no option to split now, just want to see them go in one lot.

Thanks for looking (y)

Shipped today, will pm tracking number later when I'm back at the pc :)
Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.5; en-gb; HTC_DesireHD Build/GRJ90) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom