Whdload Rawdic problem with "Select File"

dougal

AmiBayer
Country
Malta
Put simply, when running a Whdload install it works fine up till the part where you either INSERT DISK or SELECT FILE.

INSERT DISK is fine

SELECT FILE does nothing when I click it.

I have this exact problem right now.. trying to install Putty Squad and stuck on the "select file" button because it does not do anything when clicking on it.. the other popup window saying "Working on installation - calling RawDIC..."

Any suggestions?

Yes,
same problem here with Classic Workbench ADVSP 3.1
Installed perfectly with floppies made from adf files, though.

If you click select file and it doesnt work, then you need to install the TrackWarp library into your LIBS drawer - it can be found here:

http://whdload.de/whdload/

Thanks for helping out.. just extracted this and there's a bunch of files in that folder... now, should i just copy the "trackwarp.library" file to the LIBS or? What do I do with those other files like twinfo, tw2adf, SRC folder etc?

Readme file does not help at all on how to install. Thanks.

EDIT: Copied the files to libs and installation worked, but now when clicking the game icon, I get the "This game program requires at least WHDLoad version 17."

Should I just dl the latest whdload and install it over the existing one? Checking the Information, it saysI have 16.9 (build 4672) version.

Last edited:
You only need the library, just tested and it works like a charm.

Yeah, I copied just the library too and it worked, could now select the adf files and proceeded with the installation, but then got stuck on the WHDLoad version.. need to update it to the latest and not sure if I can simply dl and install over the previous/existing one? Don't want to screw this so need some input from someone on how to do this properly, thanks much.

Last edited:

Yeah, I copied just the library too and it worked, could now select the adf files and proceeded with the installation, but then got stuck on the WHDLoad version.. need to update it to the latest and not sure if I can simply dl and install over the previous/existing one? Don't want to screw this so need some input from someone on how to do this properly, thanks much.

You can, just follow the instructions =).

Will do , thanks mate!! :D

Will do , thanks mate!! :D

NP :).

I just put the library in my libs: folder and now rawdic works!
Thanks! :)

Back
Top Bottom