AmiJunkie
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
73   0   0
Country
Hellas
Region
Volos
As per title. If someone has a -tested to work with SAM440ep- Radeon 9250 (3.3v), i would be interested to buy at a reasonable price of course. :D

Might be able to help

Might be able to help

Hi buddy
I have one it works both in the Sam 440 and in my Mediator as well been tested and working in both.

I would be willing to swap or sell let me know what you have in mind. I can send pictures if that helps as well

Al

Any photos available? Do you have a price in min? In any other case, what are you willing to swap it for?

Last edited:

HI I have replied to the PM

Just looking A1200 stuff really price wise not sure what these sell for at the min.

AL

Attachments

• 20140112_184222[1].jpg
    20140112_184222[1].jpg
    170.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
A little bit more specific about what you are asking (A1200 related), would be helpful enough :) As far as price is concerned i'll try and do a search and come back to you.

Postage

Postage

Hi Buddy
Just checked postage screen print attached

Attachments

• Postage.jpg
    Postage.jpg
    159.8 KB · Views: 0
Have been waiting for P+P quote in PM but you uploaded it here and to be honest, i forgot to check. Anyway, is there any cheaper method? GBP 10.25 (almost 12.5 euros) seems crazy for a small parcel that weighs less than 2kgs, i suppose. Maybe if it wasn't sent as "signed for"? Let me know please.

Last edited:
Payment recieved and item posted

Payment recieved and item posted

Hi
Update payment recieved and item posted today.

Many thanks

Alan(y)

i Ooops you are right. I forgot about it, thanks for the reminder. (y) Feedback left from my side anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom