Closed Free Service - PS2 FreeMcBoot programming

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have posted my card. sorry for the delay, I was trying to check which one to send as I play a lot of games with my son and didnt want to send one with a game I saved with him!

I have posted my card. sorry for the delay, I was trying to check which one to send as I play a lot of games with my son and didnt want to send one with a game I saved with him!

I received the card today. Thank you so much. I will have a play on the weekend.!

the chap from pstwo who was charging £20 to do this appeared on retrocollect forum last week to try and sell, as the thread on here is locked about it does anyone know if the people who he scammed got their money back? Just debating whether or not to ban him from the forum?

the chap from pstwo who was charging £20 to do this appeared on retrocollect forum last week to try and sell, as the thread on here is locked about it does anyone know if the people who he scammed got their money back? Just debating whether or not to ban him from the forum?

Hi Steve,

If you dont get a response soon then try either PM'ing a mod (eg r0jaws, Johnim, davideo, Chrisunionj etc) or click the report post button (black triangle next to "blog this post) and ask the question, it creates a thread in the moderators area I believe :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom