VIP
Rating - 100%
232   0   0
Country
Greece
Region
Corfu
Hello my dear Friends..

As a goodwill gesture I would like to offer this completely free service.

Pickup a std easily available cheap Sony 8MB or similar PS2 memory card.
Send it to me with an enclosed self addressed stamped envelope to cover the return postage to your home territory.
Full version will be installed which will run on all PS2's

If you feel obliged pls make a voluntary donation to Amibay for our hosting costs however large or small, but note this is NOT mandatory..

Offer of service limited to one time per member

I hope this is useful to you all

TC :)

Last edited:
Cheap at twice the price. Aww Bas you're to kind:p

You'll be getting a memory card with the next lot of broken ol' tat I send you(y):LOL:

That's very good of you to offer that service for free :D

There's about 20 people world wide that do I believe ;)

So if you're in another country, maybe look up the list!

Absolutely, would save on postage big time (y)

If I can give anything back to you guys it's a pleasure because you are all a great bunch ;)

TC :cool:

What a nice gesture

I would like to try this out as my PS2 does very little these days..

If this enables me to install some of my games on a USB HDD, I'm in :)

PM to follow

@bobpard

I believe with freemcboot it's really all about ISO files that have been patched or installed onto the HD.
The dvd drive will still not accept backups or imports.

Sounds to me like you need a full modchip install which will allow you to boot import discs as well as backups.
If you are interested in having your PS2 chipped pls let me know.

TC :)

If you make (or acquire) the ISO of the game (any region), use esr patcher to patch it and then burn it you can then use the esr loader built into free mcboot to play them. No mod hip required but not all games work. There's a list around somewhere of esr tested games

Received my memory card back from TheCorfiot yesterday and must say that I am very impressed with all the applications included.

I didn't know these sort of goodies existed.. it will revive some interest in the old PS2.

Many thanks TC, feedback to follow :)

I need one of these wonder cards but at the moment i dont ahve any PS2 memory cards at all. Is there any chance you have a spare card there that I can buy off you for this software to be installed on it. I would also gladly pay postage on top too and maybe a little bit extra for your work.

I need one of these wonder cards but at the moment i dont ahve any PS2 memory cards at all. Is there any chance you have a spare card there that I can buy off you for this software to be installed on it. I would also gladly pay postage on top too and maybe a little bit extra for your work.

Don't bother, you have wasted so much of my time in the past this offer is not open to you.

Hi TC

Im interested in this offer please. I will send you a PM.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom