anttia

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
france
Region
rhone
Hello,

I am selling invidual computer's Turbo Chameleon 64 and the docking station.

Asking 250€ + paypal as gift + shipping costs

shipping:
FR -> 9€
DE/BE/AU/DK/SP/FI/GR/IT/CH -> 15€
NO -> 18€

What you see in the picture is what you get - This item can be sold outside Amibay
Have a nice day

Attachments

• TC64.jpg
    TC64.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 0
Hello.
I can pay promptly.
Can you send it to me until Thursday (jan. 16.)?

PM sent to Uridium69 for interest confirmation. If no response tonight, will sell to second in line, PPC.

Topic start: jan. 13. 18:56.
uridium69 message: 19:6.
This is 10 minutes!
That is not fair.
There was not chance for first customer to be.

for Seller rules should have within 24 hours of buying it for buyer and if there is no respond then move on next line! Simple!:)

That is not fair.
There was not chance for first customer to be.

Nonsense, "fair" has nothing to do with this. I've seen items that were sold faster that 10 minutes. Just a matter of having the luck to being online at the right time.

You don't complain at the supermarket when someone else takes the last bread before you either, do you? :roll:

for Seller rules should have within 24 hours of buying it for buyer and if there is no respond then move on next line!

Errr... what? :blink:

Last edited:
@PPC

The rules of AmiBay contain the following

Trumping:
You may not attempt to trump or gazump a sale by offering a higher amount.

Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

You agread to these rules when you joined AmiBay. So please respect them.

You are second in-line at the moment.

Keep your fingers crossed and if you are LUCKY you may get to be first in-line.

Last edited:
19:08:

24h 02 mn , no response from Uridium69.

I will sell hardware to PPC, awaiting confirmation.

@ Anttia

The normal wait is 48 hours as agreed with our members some time ago, so please wait a little longer, if you don't mind. If Uridium69 hasn't responded by 48 hours, then you can move on to the next in line.

@ PPC

If you can't respect the site rules, your membership on here is going to be very short. Your post was unapproved by a Moderator, but you won't be on here much longer if you continue to behave in that way.

Last edited:
@ Anttia

The normal wait is 48 hours as agreed with our members some time ago, so please wait a little longer, if you don't mind. If Uridium69 hasn't responded by 48 hours, then you can move on to the next in line.

can you tell me? What helps me those 48 hours?
and where it is stated in the forum rules?

Last edited:
@rainbowat

Acceptable response times:
You should give any interested party a reasonable opportunity to respond. AmiBay users are worldwide and span many timezones. If you have not heard from a buyer within a reasonable time, you may move on to the next-in-line. We require that you give a minimum of 24 hours between messages, however we recommend you use the AmiBay Trading Process as a guideline.

@PPC

Has this arrived?

@anttia

Do you have confirmation of delivery?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom