Not open for further replies.

Astral

AmiBayer
Blogger
Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Country
NSW Australia
I just purchased this and it's one of the items I don't really need. So it's up for sale. It's got the first revision core (rev 0.1 ?). I literally received it, connected it, booted up a few times, and that's it. If you really need a picture I can post one, but I think we all know what they look like.
Any questions, please ask.

Asking for what is owes me $148.54. I can post this in Australia for $20aus and overseas for $40aus using registered mail. If postage is less the difference will be refunded. I ask that the buyer covers any fees if being paid for with PayPal.

(I am going to sell off most of my unused Amiga items so that I can gather some funds for a house purchase in the not too distant future - and we all know houses aren't cheap these days - and I've come to realise I can't live inside the case of an Amiga So, out goes the Amiga gear, and in I go to a house. So I respectfully ask that since I am genuine in selling that you act honourably should you be interested in purchasing).

Last edited:
I'm Interested. Please enter the price with postage to Germany if possible in euros.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom