Not open for further replies.

unholy

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Country
US
Region
IN
A custom made adapter to connect digital RGBi output to an analog RGB monitor. Just add your own cable--simple soldering required. I put this together to connect the C128 to an Atari SC1224 monitor, but any RGB monitor should be fine. Works great, as you can see in the pics. Video is razor sharp and the colors are brilliant and clear. Asking US$6 + shipping costs.

SOLD.

Last edited:
:interested: Sending PM..

Also can we have more info on this first time seeing one..

Last edited:
Looks like the same circuit that I used for mine, but teeny tiny. Pretty much genius to be honest! I'm sure if you made a run of them that people would buy (y)

declaring interest. In this or another of its kind. ;) (refering to making a batch)

I have my c128 on a 9 pin switchbox, but having to switch between digital and analouge is slightly a hassle. :)

Those kind of adapter can have problems with PAL signal. can you confirm that there's no problem with PAL VIC signal?

Regards,
diskers

I'd like to buy it if by some miracle everyone else drops off. :)

Heather

---------- Post added at 09:10 ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 ----------

It appears the seller has listed this on multiple sites but didn't mention that in his initial post.

http://www.lemon64.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=51481

@unholy

In the future, please list that you are selling the item on multiple sites per the rules that you agreed to when you signed up on AmiBay.

Forum Rules said:
You are welcome to list your items for sale elsewhere at the same time as you post on AmiBay. However you must state in your thread that the item is 'available elsewhere'.

Thanks!

Heather

:interested: one unit please.
Pending to have schematic (add our own cable) (y)

It looks like the "pull Both v1 or v2" but I can't tell from looking at the pic's the component values. Be nice to find someone who can knock up the pcb's .... maybe we could do a group buy thingy :unsure:

Got the package today leaving feedback now and Closing thread ..(y)

:coffee:

Last edited:
As I said on another thread I can order a quiet good quality one or two layer PCB for a quiet reasonable price. If anyone interested we could check how many units are needed and how high will the costs be with all components (rather cheap, only resistors and diodes if I remember well). I could draw the PCB layout...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom