Not open for further replies.

hallback

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Country
Sweden
Region
Mölndal, Västergötland
I am selling my fully functional Cyberstorm 060/50 MKII from Phase 5. It includes the 50 MHz CPU and 56 MB RAM in four modules (32+16+4+4). Note that it does not include the optional CyberSCSI module.

I have used the card and this combination of memory modules for many years in my A4000 desktop without problems. Please see the attached "screenshots" I made last week.

I am only shipping to countries within the European Union.

Asking 500€ (PayPal fee included in the price), only shipping costs will be added. International bank transfer (BIC/IBAN) is also possible of you don't have PayPal.

A shipping cost example is around 25€ (with DB Schenker) for the package being sent from Sweden to Germany, but this might vary depending on your location. My requirement regarding the shipping is that it must be some kind of registered package so we can track its location at all times.

More details about the specific card here:

http://amiga.resource.cx/exp/cyberstorm2

Regards,
Johan Hallbäck

Attachments

• WhichAmiga.jpg
    WhichAmiga.jpg
    155.8 KB · Views: 0
  • ExpansionBoardDiagnostic.jpg
    ExpansionBoardDiagnostic.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Showconfig.jpg
    Showconfig.jpg
    135 KB · Views: 0
  • Sysinfo-CPUwCaches.jpg
    Sysinfo-CPUwCaches.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 0
  • Sysinfo-Fastmem.jpg
    Sysinfo-Fastmem.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 0
  • CS060-Front.jpg
    CS060-Front.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 0
  • CS060-Back.jpg
    CS060-Back.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 0
Sorry for those who are waiting but I just sent the payment. I was looking for this card from a long time and finally found it :D

Sold to RetroAmi.com.pl

Sold to RetroAmi.com.pl

Hello everybody,

Thanks for all the interest. I just received payment from RetroAmi.com.pl, so the CS MKII is sold! Will be shipped on monday. In the meantime, some packaging pictures.

Best regards,
Johan

Sorry for those who are waiting but I just sent the payment. I was looking for this card from a long time and finally found it :D

Attachments

• IMG_2423.jpg
    IMG_2423.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2422.jpg
    IMG_2422.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2421.jpg
    IMG_2421.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2420.jpg
    IMG_2420.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
Package sent

Package sent

The package has been sent and the tracking information has been given to the buyer.

/Johan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom