Rubber feet for a Competition Pro joystick...

ElectroBlaster

Country
Exeter, Devon
I am hunting in vain trying to find some exact or near exact replacement rubber feet for an old Competition Pro joystick!

I picked this joystick up years ago and they were missing.

Anybody able to help? So far everything on Ebay is not quite the right thing.

4 suction cups?

is that what your looking for?

Last edited:
If it's the flat round pads I have a full set I can spare(y) Actually still stuck to a crusty, non-working Comp pro at the mo

Will photo on request

Last edited:
Yup that is the stuff I need!

The rubber pads. I found some but they are never exact in size or they are too deep. Never seem to find the right thing :(

Please let me know what you have and I will gladly cough up for it :D

Yup that is the stuff I need!

The rubber pads. I found some but they are never exact in size or they are too deep. Never seem to find the right thing :(

Please let me know what you have and I will gladly cough up for it :D

Ok, not been back home long, let me settle in and I'll do you some photos once I've got a brew inside me(y)

Pics

Pics

As you can see the feet are on the Comp Pro which I have only kept as spare case parts anyway. You can have just the feet or the casing as well if you want for the price of postage and packaging

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    175.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 0
As you can see the feet are on the Comp Pro which I have only kept as spare case parts anyway. You can have just the feet or the casing as well if you want for the price of postage and packaging

I am interested in the whole thing :)

Thank you for doing the pictures :D

I shall send over a pm.

Last edited:
Posted out to you today and I'd found another ratty old Comp Pro so I chucked it in the box. Hopefully it will yeild some spare parts for you.

BB

:)

Got them yesterday afternoon. Thank you! the feet are spot on for what I needed. I can recycle some of the bits so thanks again for including the other joystick.

:)

Got them yesterday afternoon. Thank you! the feet are spot on for what I needed. I can recycle some of the bits so thanks again for including the other joystick.

Cool I'll fire some feedback your way now(y)

---------- Post added at 15:50 ---------- Previous post was at 15:47 ----------

Trying to leave feedback but message "The deal URL is invalid!" comes up and it will not submit:(

Can anyone advise:help:

I know why :picard

What I should have done was open a thread in the wanted section and then gone from there!

I did not expect this to pan out the way it did.

Not a problem matey the sentiment is there and I was just glad I could help;)

Mods can this been changed as surely there are other ways of earning feedback than exchange of goods for money.

Maybe even a seconary rating. Call it Kudos or some such rubbish if you like.

Well I can defo say thank you massively for this :D

I also appreciate how well you packed this stuff aswell! Brilliant all round.

Maybe I can return the favour one day if your looking for something amiga related. I shall keep an eye out :D

Back
Top Bottom