HalseySpartan2

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
USA
Region
Atlanta, Georgia
Hi all,

I'm selling a really big Amiga 500 bundle! It comes with the A500 itself, two monitors (Commodores), mouse, joystick, speakers, and many different cables. The A500 itself boots up and plays games and runs software as you'd expect it to.

Accessories include:

SupraDrive 20 MB hard drive
Mouse
Joystick
Speakers
Monitor x2

I'm also selling the softwares that came with this as well. I received everything secondhand through a friend of the family and am just wanting to get rid of it to get some space back in my apartment. There are hundreds of games (many with original boxes and manuals) and other types of softwares (3D modeling software, OS upgrades, things like that).

I'm also including several years' worth of Amiga Magazine issues.

Pictures are included here, and I can always take more if people request.

I'm asking for $400 for the bundle, plus money to cover shipping from US zip code 30022. I am shipping from Atlanta, Ga, US. I will not do international shipping unless the buyer is willing to pay for it, due to the large size of the package.

Attachments

• 981834_10201277204708572_1549457995_o - Copy.jpg
    981834_10201277204708572_1549457995_o - Copy.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 1102534_10201277208428665_1156966535_o - Copy.jpg
    1102534_10201277208428665_1156966535_o - Copy.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 0
  • 20140321_124542.jpg
    20140321_124542.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 0
Interested, sending PM

I received your PM. I'm taking some clothes and other things off to Goodwill this weekend (preparing for a move, which is why I'm wanting to sell my Amiga in the first place) and when I get to the several tupperware containers with games in them, I'll take the photos you requested.

Are both monitors the same?

One is a Commodore Color Video Monitor, model 1702. The other is a Commodore color monitor, model 1084S-P.

Last edited:
I'm absolutely loving the USA buyers and sellers we need more of those on here. I'll declare interest and looks like be second in line after Dutchin. Not that it matters too much but do you have the cardboard box for the 500? Haven't been able to get one of those. Also I'm guessing this is an NTSC motherboard?

I totally agree. ^^^ Rare breed in the US and especially in GA. This bundle is not to far from me either, but I have a surplus of C= stuff and really looking for certain items now. I am in the market for the 1084, but I know the rules. :D

Thanks for the info OP!

Last edited:
I'm absolutely loving the USA buyers and sellers we need more of those on here. I'll declare interest and looks like be second in line after Dutchin. Not that it matters too much but do you have the cardboard box for the 500? Haven't been able to get one of those. Also I'm guessing this is an NTSC motherboard?

I do not have the original cardboard box for the A500. It was shipped to me in standard cardboard boxes, but most all of the software includes the original boxes and manuals.

I just dug out the boxes of software, so I will be taking pictures and putting them up here. I didn't forget, Dutch!

I do not have the original cardboard box for the A500. It was shipped to me in standard cardboard boxes, but most all of the software includes the original boxes and manuals.

I just dug out the boxes of software, so I will be taking pictures and putting them up here. I didn't forget, Dutch!

Ok thanks for the response.

Okay, here are a few pictures of the various software that I have. Keep in mind this is just what I found in a few minutes - there are easily hundreds more loose floppies that I have in big floppy drive containers that each hold 75-100. There are also some more pictures of peripherals that I found.

r6BMu04l.jpg

DWzheGLl.jpg

go3Hxnsl.jpg

TYh4AnGl.jpg

snLlzKel.jpg

3ftrObNl.jpg

There are also a couple dozen user manuals and binder manuals that go along with this as well.

I am going to pass on this lot and leave it for maybe someone closer?

Some of the boxed games seem to be some real gems (y) but I expected there to be more boxed games than the 14 or so that I see in the pictures :unsure:

Good luck with the sale and your pending move :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom