As you wish.
VIP
Rating - 100%
1225   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Sjæland
Looking for a few Apple II 5.25" disk games and/or utilities for testing an Apple II Europlus I'm trying to fix. Maybe a test utility would be nice. Loose disks are fine as long as they are tested and can be loaded.

Please PM me if you can help out.

Last edited:
I have a couple of Apple Magazine Disks you can have for postage? I don't know what Mac they are for. They are 3.5in Floppy's still sealed.

I have no way to test them, I don't own a Mac. Although I guess at a push I could try them on an Amiga via ShapeShifter.

Last edited:
I have no way to test them, I don't own a Mac. Although I guess at a push I could try them on an Amiga via ShapeShifter.
I don't think the Amiga could read them (except for the first few tracks), since Apple disks used varying RPM for different tracks.

I have some Apple 3½" DD disks with ClarisWorks on them. Have no idea whether they work since I cannot test them, but you can have one if you want something to test with.

I don't think the Amiga could read them (except for the first few tracks), since Apple disks used varying RPM for different tracks.

I have some Apple 3½" DD disks with ClarisWorks on them. Have no idea whether they work since I cannot test them, but you can have one if you want something to test with.

Thanks guys for the kind offers - one essential detail I forgot to mention: I'm looking for 5.25" disks as that's the drive I have for the Apple II.. OP edited now. :picard

Last edited:
Have you tried ADTPro? You can load a DOS into memory via the audio port or a serial port. Might be a way to roll your own disks.

Have you tried ADTPro? You can load a DOS into memory via the audio port or a serial port. Might be a way to roll your own disks.

Thanks Im aware of that tool but my Apple II doesnt have a serial card, so thought getting disks is easier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom