Staff Moderator
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Country
UK
Region
South West
How do duders?

It's been a while since I sold anything and my gaff could do with a sort out. So on offer is an Everdrive MD v2.5. I've had this for about 18 months and it's had VERY little use in that time. It doesn't have a shell as I never used one. Only selling as it has been replaced with a Mega Everdrive.

I'm looking for £45 o.n.o including p&p to the UK using Royal Mail. Anywhere else, I'll get a quote but I'll only use a trackable courier. Payment can be by Paypal (gift or you cover the fees) or bank transfer.

There you go...

Last edited:
Price drop.

Hi :)

Whats this difference between an Everdrive and a Mega Everdrive? :oops:

Main difference Taj is that the mega everdrive allows you to save state in some games allowing you to resume later. The standard everdrive lacks that feature.

Main difference Taj is that the mega everdrive allows you to save state in some games allowing you to resume later. The standard everdrive lacks that feature.
Mega uses sdram to load roms in to instead of flash ram too which speeds loading up a lot.

Bargain!

Really surprised this hasn't gone already. If I didn't already have one it would be.

May not support save states (snapshot saves) but it does support regular type games saves. Probably all that most people would want as that's all the original MD cart with a save feature would do anyway.

Game loading time is seconds. Less time than loading many roms in mame.

Also lets you play Master System roms on the Mega Drive without any additional hardware.

Interested!
Pending a few questions, which I'll PM in a bit.

And received. Sending on the morrow.

Feedback left both sides. I believe this one can be put to bed.

Sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom