Not open for further replies.

dougal

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Country
Malta
PICS ADDED... Please see second page

I'm selling a very nice and very very white Commodore A1200.

The case and keyboard a really white. Looks brand new. In fact i believe that the keyboard is NOS.

Keyboard is a QWERTZ type. Kickstart ROMS are version 3.1 (I believe ROMS are copies - Please see pics)

A1200 is missing the following:

Insulation between motherboard & bottom shield
Top RF shielding
Screws for ports
Floppy drive + cables & drive mountings

Basically you get a complete white casing, white keyboard and motherboard.

I've tested the A1200 briefly with an A500 disk drive connected to my TV with an RGB to SCART cable and it seems to work fine. Booted to Kickstart screen and loaded a couple of games to test.

No further testing done.

Asking price was 75 euros - Now 65 Euros (Final price) + p&p + fees or P/X with +/- difference via paypal.

Sold to Jochen - Payment recevied

Last edited:
Still available. Price drop to 65 Euro or consider P/X too - Updated the first post

Last edited:
a1200

a1200

Hi,

How much would be the postage fee (without tracking number and insurance) to hungary?

Thanks,

Corigon

Yes Jochen (1st in line) also asked for pics too. Sorry for the delay but I've had a busy day from hell :( Tomorrow is a bank holiday so I'll have time to post pics.

Thanks for the patience

a9y8u7yq.jpg
uhesareh.jpg
e6apadu2.jpg
u2amyrev.jpg
4evanusa.jpg
aju8ehad.jpg
manuryry.jpg
zyrydesa.jpg
be7ebehu.jpg
a8uga7ev.jpg
ume4upe5.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I've hooked the A1200 up to my RGB CRT TV using an Amiga to RGB SCART lead and connected a converted PC floppy drive to it to test a couple of games and the Octamed disk for the sake of the screen shots. Please also note that for some reason between resets it takes about 4 or 5 seconds. This maybe because it has no HD connected as I think my main A1200 does that whithout a hard drive too.

Hi Dougal,

Unless you have the official 3.1 roms then you can't advertise it as, in the pics, yours are copies.

Kickstart ROMS are version 3.1.

Thanks for pointing it out. I will amend the original post to reflect that they are copies. I did not know that was an issue :p

Note: If requested I have a pair of original 3.0 ROMS which I can swap out but I doubt anyone would want them.

Last edited:
Payment received from Jochen. I will package it tomorrow and try and send either tomorrow or Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom