Not open for further replies.

hgw

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony
I have for sale two GBS-8220 Flickerfixer. It works well on every Amiga with LCD or CRT Monitor (the reason why I sell than is I ordered to much ;)) The Flickerfixer was only used once to test it. That means it is nearly brand new :) It cames with a cable to connect them with a SubD23 connector. If it is necessary I can provide the method how to connect them with the Amiga.

looking for 23 € for one flickerfixer

no shipping cost but only Germany and the EU

here the connection layout from subD23 to VGA input and the included Videocable

DSUB23: 3=red 4=green 5=blue 10=Hsync 12=Vsync mass=16
FLIFI-VGA: 1=red 2=green 3=blue 13=Hsync 14=Vsync mass =6,7,8

DSUB23 to FLIFI-VIDEO-CABLE to DSUB23: red=3 green=4 blue=5 grey=10 yellow=12 black=15+16

Georg

PS: if you need some images I can send them but you can find a lot with Google ;)

Last edited:
Hello,

if possible, i wish to see this device in action with an Amiga, on low and hi-laced PAL (or NTSC) resolution, through a VGA monitor.

Thank in advance.

Regards
Stefano

I am interested. Would also like to screen it in action.

EDIT:
This is the same as the 8200, but with 2 RGB out. And i already know that one. Memory is getting slow :)
Interest withdrawn, sorry.

Last edited:
About the question to see the GBS-8220 in action there are some videos on youtube. Search for "Amiga 3000 on GBS-8220" and you will found some good examples how it looks like :)

Georg

You need to build a connection cable between your subD23 VideoOut and the Video-in of the Flickerfixer. There are a included cable that needs to be connected with a DSub23 connector on the Amiga side. That means you have to solder a little ;)

I updated the first post with the connection layout....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom