vibros

Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Hello,

i have for sale a set of new GAL to replace the old PAL parts, U202, U203, U701, U714, on the A3000 motherboard.

I ask 20 Eur + postage and Paypal fees.

I dont know if there is a copyright issue, if yes, please moderators to delete this thread.

I have the original parts!

Regards
Stefano

For Sale A set of new GAL for the A3000 to replace the old PAL

For Sale A set of new GAL for the A3000 to replace the old PAL

Are the old GALS wrong?

Hello,

the old parts are PAL and not GAL. They become very hot, the GAL not, then there is the time factor: This parts are 25 years old.
I am not the first person that make this type of upgrade. I put this items for sale just if someone wish to replace the old parts!

Regards
Stefano

This new parts are from ATMEL.

Last edited:
Hello,

the old parts are PAL and not GAL. They become very hot, the GAL not, then there is the time factor: This parts are 25 years old.
I am not the first person that make this type of upgrade. I put this items for sale just if someone wish to replace the old parts!

Regards
Stefano

And old PALs can produce some graphics issues, also.

Payment made for 1 set of GAL's :)

Cooler is Always better with the amount of cards (Mediator 3000Di MKII) that I have in my A3000 :)

Item received on Saturday, half an hour ago installed and the 3000 is running like a less hot baby now ;)

All PAL's are on the left side of the mobo (only need to remove the zorro-cards to reach them, no need to take the whole A3000 apart) and can easily be changed because they are in sockets. Just some info in case other people maybe want to change them and the seller has more sets:)

Feedback left...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom