AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello guys,

I would like to buy Freeway for Atari 2600. Loose cartridge would be perfect, it is my wife's favorite game (don't ask me how or why! :D) and now that we bought an Atari 2600 (plus 14 cartridges) we are trying to find the games that she had when she was a child...

If you have it contact me by PM, please, reasonable offers! ;)

I am still looking for this game... My wife's birthday is coming and that would be a nice surprise (of course non the only one or she wouldn't be so happy! :D )

Can you confirm if it is Frogger (as stated in title) or Freeway (as stated in the O/P).

If you want Frogger I can help you out with an unboxed cartiridge.

BB

Damn! :picard It is freeway, the one with chickens...
Could some moderator modify thread's title, please?

@ BluesBrothers
Thanks for your reply, mate, but me and my wife already discussed about the difference between the two games and freeway is definitely much better! :LOL:

@ BluesBrothers
Thanks for your reply, mate, but me and my wife already discussed about the difference between the two games and freeway is definitely much better! :LOL:

Lol, quite a few available on that well known auction site matey.

BB

@ BluesBrothers

Lol, quite a few available on that well known auction site matey.

BB

Thanks for the info... I'll wait a few days and if I can't find the game here I'll go on the other (ugly (n) ) bay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom