Not open for further replies.

hikey

Rating - 100%
102   0   0
Country
Bristol, UK
Region
avon
256k/512k Non-Autoconfig RAM expansion for CDTV.
Uses address range $E00000 -> $E7FFFF
Plugs into the 40 way header occupied by the front panel memory card reader.
For 512k operation it is necessary to close JP16 on the CDTV Motherboard

Quantity Available: 1
Price: £25

Shipping (untracked): UK... £3.00
Europe.. £3.20
World.. £4.00
Payment by Paypal only.

xcpuv4.jpg

l8lj4.jpg

gounderset.. Item sent 9/4/2014
limboy777 item sent 14/4/2014
mindwalker item sent 14/4/2014
BlindGerMan Item sent 19/4/2014
Lapamiga item sent 31/10/2014
sveta item sent 31/10/2014
DonAmiga item sent 31/10/2014
Kenhan item sent 25/1/14

Last edited:
These are made with modern memory chips and a single GAL? Could you read off the part number on the memory ICs, if you don't mind?

These are made with modern memory chips and a single GAL? Could you read off the part number on the memory ICs, if you don't mind?

The part number is K6X4008C1F-BF55

Cheers (y)So the DRAM is replaced by SRAM, I guess the GAL takes care of the different modes of addressing. I wonder if this could be done for other Amigas.

It can.

http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=71223

The part number is K6X4008C1F-BF55

Cheers (y)So the DRAM is replaced by SRAM, I guess the GAL takes care of the different modes of addressing. I wonder if this could be done for other Amigas.

This is interesting. I have an a500 trapdoor expansion on the way but I may try and build a clone with modern parts.

e: looks like this was done recently http://www.techtravels.org/amiga/amigablog/?page_id=942

Anyway, sorry for derailing this thread.

Last edited:
Hi!
Im interested in one piece. Sending you a PM:)

Geir Ove

---------- Post added at 19:50 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

Money is sent for one Board:)

Geir Ove

Hi Hikey

I have bought a few CDTV bits of you before and I have always been happy. Can you tell me if this is compatible with your 4mb expansion I bought recently. In this CDTV I have Thomthuls 4mb memory in between the 68010 processor.

I have also another CDTV which I plan to install Kippers 8mb IDE board and Megachip expansion. Will this be compatible with this?

Is this essentially what the front of the CDTV memory is but not in card format?:) Hopefully if the answer is that I can use this with my CDTV setups , I will take one!

Interested in one! Sending PM shortly!

.. and money sent! Thanks!

Last edited:
This seems great and I'm tempted since I missed out on all the nice CDTV goodies hikey had for sale recently (anymore scsi/ fast ram upgrades forthcoming?).

I do have one question though: What is it that this particular ram upgrade can achieve that the fast ram upgrade can't? i.e. what are these 256/512kb useful for? I am guessing it is more about completeness (which is cool on its own right), but was wondering if there's anything important I'm missing. Thanks for any illumination!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom