Automatic Kickstart Switcher for Amiga 1000 [PERFECT WORKING]

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be nice for you to release the board files and let those of us that are waiting and can make them have a chance to do it. This design has been around since 1992 more or less. Any thought on this?

Dear Sir,

I would like to order 2 Kickstart Switchers for the Amiga 1000 PAL system. Is there any soldering required? Will it work with an Amiga 1000 which has a RAM-expansion mounted in the CPU socket? Thanks for all replies!

Kind Regards
Allan Stroem

I'm interested in > 1pcs A1000 Kickstart Switcher for PAL

best regards from Germany and thumbs up for your great work ;)

Hello, I would also like to have an Automatic Kickstart Switcher for AMIGA 1000 for a Pal device.
What do I have to do to get one?
Greetings Dirk

Transport to Germany with Tracking Number please

I try to send a "PM" but he says the Message Box are full :)

Last edited:
Seller hasn't had a shipment go out in about 11 months off the second batch. We can speculate as to why, with my guess being RL events taking priority in life.

I want 2. But it would be interesting to know whether the OP is still making/sending them or the offer is dead.

Last edited:
Hello,

Thanks for your interest. I back on Amibay since some days.
The offer is not dead. Ihave to answer to a lot of PM and to update the first post of the thread with the new interests.
I have received the new pcb of the switchers and I'm going to work onto.

Regards,
Franck

- - - Updated - - -

Seller hasn't had a shipment go out in about 11 months off the second batch. We can speculate as to why, with my guess being RL events taking priority in life.

Your guess is the good one!
Everything is back now in order, so I have again time for the switchers & also my Megachip project.
I have begun again to ship Megachip (assembled& kit).
I have some switchers already assembled. I have to test them before to offer them here. :)

I have assembled and tested my last design of the automatic Kickstart swither and it's working perfectly.

And as always, Automatic means no uggly hole onto the Amiga case. Switching with the keyboard.

This week-end, I'll read all posts of the thread to contact interested members. :)
Some are ready for shipment.

Pictures here of the A1000 running Silkworm with the Automatic KS Switcher. Onto the second picture, you can see the switcher connected to the A1000 thanks to my devel pcb I use to test the switchers.

IMG_20190202_171537_resultat.jpg IMG_20190202_171504_resultat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom