Not open for further replies.

WHiZZi

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Country
Netherlands
Region
Noord Brabant
I have to change priorities in my life and one of the priorities on a lower number is my Amiga's. So, I'm slowly getting rid of my beloved Miggy's which gave me so much pleasure cleaning, repairing and building.

The reason I'm selling is because working a full time job, running an own company, being a touring musician and having a child in a few months is taking it's toll in time ;-)

So, first thing to go is my biggest pride, my Amiga 1200

It's revision 1D4 mainboard (I believe) which it's original caps in place (it was on my todo list to replace, they are still okay though). It has kickrom 3.1.

Now the specials:
It has a Blizzard PPC 68060@50Mhz/603e@240Mhz and 128MB RAM (serial code HCH0070). Not overclocked, no SCSI. Flashed with latest firmware and working flawless ever since.==> SOLD
A 4GB CF-card and obviously a CF2IDE adapter
External CD-drive (connected using a long IDE cable)
PCMCIA to CF card reader
2x ORINOCO WPA-enabled networkcards (both in working order)
External scandoubler/flickerfixer which works pretty well depending on monitor
Red/White/Blue LED for HD/FDD (+disconnected PCMCIA)/Power
Phihong Power Supply. ==> SOLD
A1200 Dustcover (the colorfull one)

The FDD is still working.

The desktop case is completely retr0brighted with beautiful result. The UK-keyboard is also cleaned and retr0brighted, as well as the mouse. It's actually a very very very white :cool: case and keyboard. No doubt about that!

Everything is in working order and rockstable (currently running ClassicWB 3.1). Machine can run for hours and not crash a single time.

Everything considered, I'm asking a price of €1000 + paypal + postage. Packages will be send from NL. If you live near an area where my band will perform, I can take it along (touring South UK in may, july Germany (Bremen, Selb and Julich)). I will send insured and make a video before of a working system.

If you want the speakers and the monitor, this can be discussed.

EDIT April 23th:
I'm splitting up.:blased:

Amiga 1200 desktop (fully retrobrighted + red/white/blue led)/ kick 3.1: €200
Blizzard PPC 68060@50Mhz/603p@240Mhz/128MB: SOLD to holzroller
Delfina Flipper soundcard ==> SOLD
External scandoubler: €80
4GB CF-card+IDE2CF+external CD-drive+PCMCIA CF Card reader: €50
PCMCIA networkcard: €10
Phihong power supply: SOLD TO Joest

Enough with the talk, some pictures:
This is how the system looks at this very moment (well, a few days ago)
3d89938cb81711e3a71f12fc8684c39c_8.jpg

Without the external scandoubler, so on an old CRT:
20131223-230206.jpg

20131223-230301.jpg

uqyge7a7.jpg

The Blizzard itself:
yhenyde7.jpg

2edu6eta.jpg

du5u3aju.jpg

Video:
Playing Quake

I also have a Delfina Soundcard for sale. I couldn't fit it decently into this A1200.

• I accept IBAN, Paypal, Cash, Skrill
  • Sending from NL using PostNL, insured
  • Personal delivery in South UK possible in the month of May (+ entrance to a show of a Folk Rock band :p )
  • Machine will be taken apart for sending (e.g., Blizzard will be in seperate box)
  • Right before sending I will make a video of the machine running and playing Quake
  • This item is for sale on other websites as well.
  • I accept and will consider offers

Last edited:
From the photo I bet you have SCSI version (SCSI controller chip and connect are there) and due to DCE label you may also have board revision 2 (to be 100% sure run "boardtype" command). These are advantages for Blizzard PPC cards that makes it more attractive for buyers.

Compliments for this setup.

Declare interest in:
Phihong power supply: €20

Will send PM later vandaag.

PM sent

Last edited:
Declaring interest in external scandoubler, pending some photos and shipping cost to Hungary.

Interested in the external scan doubler, second in line. Shipped to France.

Can we see pictures of it ?

BPPC reserved, Power Supply reserved. I was making photos of the Scandoubler, but my phone suddenly died.

It's a Micronik Scandex Scandoubler, type vi-s4630..

It's not the same as this one. Mine has a connector directly on the block (so no cable). As soon as my phone is back online, I'll post the pictures.

Withdrawing interest in external scandoubler, so it's available for the next person in line.

declaring interest in pcmcia network card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom