insane in the main frame
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
67   0   1
Country
Canada
Region
Edmonton, Alberta,
I have up for sale My "Franken" A3000, you can see many of the photos of the unit it that thread. As of this posting, I am not 100% done. I am waiting for a brand new floppy drive cable from AmigaKit, and it should be here any day now.
Battery has been removed.
fully populated with Zip ram (mixed)
Has 3.1 roms.
It is only missing the hard drive mount and the second floppy mount (first one is there).
Comes with A3000 Keyboard and Tank Mouse.
I am not planning on including a hard drive with the sale, but I can include one if requested at no charge (1 gig).
1 gig drive included formatted and ready of WB load
No software, or books included

Because of the work I put into it (yea, I know that means absolutely nothing to some) I am putting it up for
$500 $480 $425 USD Plus paypal fees and that includes shipping to the USA and Canada ONLY.

I will offer World Wide shipping for an extra $150 USD because of its size.
It should be ready for shipping by next weekend (before the first) and of course all the updates will be posted in the other thread.

Last edited:
in order to "Sweeten the Deal"
I will throw in a "Club Mac" External CD Rom, with all Cables, a brand new null modem cable and a GVP I/O extender Card for free

no longer offered

Attachments

• eternaldrive_big.jpg
    eternaldrive_big.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 0
  • nullmodem_big.jpg
    nullmodem_big.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IO2a.jpg
    IO2a.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 0
  • day6-1.jpg
    day6-1.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
price drop and I also have this for sale elsewhere

The cable that should have been here last week from Amigakit still has not shown up, but I took the unit outside today to get the best possible lighting conditions to show what the completed unit will look like. the back slots all will have covers on them

Attachments

• A3000_680.jpg
    A3000_680.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0
  • back_680.jpg
    back_680.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 0
  • april30 002-001.jpg
    april30 002-001.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 0
Final price reduction for Amibay members. I do also have this listed on the front page of my amigalounge blog page for more money, and without the "extras". I am planning to pull the "Extras" by the end of the weekend if no takers.

I have pulled the "extras" on this unit and slashed the price for the weekend, be advised, that the price is also slashed on the front page of my website also and and the other places I have listed it.

No longer for sale, Mods please close this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom