USA help needed for re-posting item to UK.

tokyoracer

(Not actually from Tokyo).
Blogger
Country
United Kingdom
Region
Norfolk
I've been off the radar here for some time due to being so busy with work and other projects (sorry about that!). However I am in need of assistance if some kind soul could help me out.

I've just got something from the 'Bay and it turns out that there is going to be a huge charge to get it to the shores here. However it is free posted within mainland USA so I am just wondering if someone in the States can accept it for their address so upon arrival, it can be then forward'd onto myself here in the UK? Ofcourse I will happily pay the costs plus a little extra for the effort of the said gent/madam. Not to mention i'd rather a decent AmiBayer prepares it for overseas post since it wouldnt be the first time i've bought stuff from that other 'bay' and it all goes pete tong when it comes to customs and the suchlike! This way, the customs labels can be done in such a way that the charges should be greatly reduced upon arrival here in the UK (legally ofcourse).

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Just to add, if someone in America could help me out ASAP, to let me know by PM that would be super. As I said i'm happy to pay for the re-post plus extra for the time and effort too. Otherwise i'd have to cancel the transaction with the seller which ideally I would rather not do.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom