PCEngine external RGB SCART. No internal modification required. Order thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

r0jaws

Mondeo Man
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
Country
UK
Region
Lincolnshire
I am building 10 PC Engine RGB Cables and am taking pre-orders here. As of now, all available cables have been ordered. I'm afraid I won't be making any more until these ones have been built, shipped and received. I may make another batch in the future if there are enough people interested.

These cables connect to the expansion slot of PC-Engines, Core Grafx, Super Grafx and TurboGrafx16 consoles. They produce sharp, vibrant RGB video output alongside Stereo audio using Thgill's RGB Amplifier.
No internal modification is required, simply plug it in to the expansion port at the rear and connect to your TV via SCART.

PCEngine 07.jpg PCEngine 08.jpg

For further details on the cables themselves, have a look HERE

Price is £25 plus PayPal fees and Postage. (this maybe a little lower once I work out the final price)

These cables are being built to order. Once I have 7 declarations of interest, I will place the order with Todd for the Amps, and on receipt I will construct and dispatch the cables in the order of interest from the original thread, followed by this one.

Members who have already declared interest are as follows...

mmora - 2 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
wmsteele - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
Gatecrasher - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 02 Oct
Jamma - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
z3spacial - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
sir_beaker - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
Sautebroussailles - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 02 Oct
Jamie - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 30 Sept
hyperfan - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept
moiijk - 1 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 01 Oct
AmigaForever - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 01 Oct

Batch 2

microfinne - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 06 Oct
lunch_box - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 08 Oct
ianjh - 1- Paid in Full - Dispatched 04 Oct
sir_beaker - 1 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 29 Sept (amp only)
danatureboy - 1 - Paid in full 31 Dec
Rave - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 07 Oct
2010 - 1 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 04 Oct
nicolahu - 1- Paid in full - Dispatched 08 Oct
flibblesan - 1 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 04 Oct
Manic23 - 1 - Paid in Full - Dispatched 04 Oct
sergei277 - 2 - Paid in full - Dispatched 06 Oct

Batch 3

Amibay
mmora - 2 - Paid in full - Dispatched 14 Feb
2010 - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 16 Feb
FrancoB - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 16 Feb
squale - 2 (1x Pin DIN) - Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb
Emuola - 1- Paid in full - Dispatched 24 Feb
sleeky - 1 Paid in full - Dispatched 14 Feb
sergei277 - 1 Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb
Jamma+
vib_ribbon - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 14 Feb
phillv85 - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 18 Feb
AGP - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 14 Feb
Theory - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb
Yin1974 - 2 - Paid in full - Dispatched 18 Feb
Tetsujin - 1 -Paid in full - Dispatched 14 Feb
PMA - Deposit received 31 Jan
Arcade Otaku
denson - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb
bloodhokuto - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb
Laurent - 1 - Paid in full - Dispatched 17 Feb

No Shows
Lewis - 3
chewdiggy - 1
amigo-mexicano - 1

Last edited:
Interested

- - - Updated - - -

On second thought i'll widthraw.Thing is I already have an ext RGB adapter (the french box one) and was interested in this cause it looks so much nicer but i hardly use my PCE anyway.

Interested

Does it support the Super Grafx expansion slot as well, because I think they have the same connector ?

Last edited:
Yes, the expansion bus is identical on all PC Engine derivatives except the shuttle. So this will work no problem.

Hi Guys, can I ask for a deposit of £15 (GBP) from everyone who has declared interest so that I can get the funds together?. Once I have all the funds, I will pay Todd and get on with building up the cables in preparation for the Amps arriving.
I will send you all a PM with my PayPal details. If you could make payment by the end of the month, (30 June) that would be great.

I will sort out the shipping cost once they are built if that's Ok. I have had a quick look, and I believe it will be no more that £3.70 for standard international delivery, obviously it's a bit less than that for those in the UK.

Last edited:
Ok, Todd has agreed to add you to the order, and I have one SCART socket spare, but that is the absolute last one I have, so I'm afraid I won't be able to include anyone else in this batch. If anyone else want one, it'll be for batch number 2.

@ Thread; Todd is estimating the PCB to be with him in about 3 weeks, he will have them built and to me shortly after that and when they arrive with me I can insert them into the cables and get them on their way to you guys. So, with luck we'll be all done by this time next month. I'll keep you posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom