Ch force fx (fx 811)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShambleS1980

Softmodder/Tsoper/Repairer of old xboxes.
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Country
Wales
Region
Gwynedd
i have this big lump of a joy stick.
its force feed back but has the old controller game port things. im pretty sure it was the first joystick to have ffb.
i can try and test it after i set up one of the old amd systems "provided they have the right ports for it" (serial + game port)

I am at my mothers house now. so i will check it and send pics later..

if it works still (i doubt it wont woork as these things are pretty indestructable) then i would think £23 should be reasonable which includes postage to the uk mainlan.
any where not in the uk main land would need to pay extra postage.
(prices are stated as pay pal gift, but you can pay the fees if you prefer)

price slashed to £10 + postage.. need to get some money in before the wife notices i bought a new steering wheel.

I will try and set up one of the amd boards tomorrow to test it out one some thing. it should work but i will test it before sale.

Last edited:
I also have

Two sata dvd-rom internal desktop full size dvd/cd drives for sale £5 each. + postage. (one of them is brand new ebay guy sent it instead of a dvd-r figured selling it for £5 + postage works out about the same as a refund after paying postage so works out better for every one)
the other one came out of my hp dc5700 which i replaced with the dvd-r i bought sunday from the shop as i really needed it then.

also

a game on 360 steering wheel and pedals, not very good sometimes gear shifter wont work. the thing is horrible bit fine in automatic.. £5
or all 3 for £10 pictures on request. + postage
also revised price of the ch stick.

Last edited:
forgot about this..

i still have the joystick thing.
so il bump that (£10+ postage) "offers welcome."
I will also throw in a skitec 50 piece of junk usb joystick with it.. Pretty sure it works havent used it in forever as i wanted a proper ffb one rather than spring.

the SATA dvd roms are now in use els where though.

Hi... is this still available by any chance?

forgot about this..

i still have the joystick thing.
so il bump that (£10+ postage) "offers welcome."
I will also throw in a skitec 50 piece of junk usb joystick with it.. Pretty sure it works havent used it in forever as i wanted a proper ffb one rather than spring.

the SATA dvd roms are now in use els where though.

still have it here yes. il see if i can find the skitec joystick 2 shouldnt be difficult

still have it here yes. il see if i can find the skitec joystick 2 shouldnt be difficult

Great. Would you mind finding out what postage to Galway, Ireland would be.
If it's ridiculous, I can receive it via Antrim, Northern Ireland also.

2nd class will be fine.
Thanks - Gerry

2nd class will be fine.
Thanks - Gerry

i will check for quotes.
the thing is pretty heavy But i dont think it will be rediculous.

2nd class will be fine.
Thanks - Gerry

i will check for quotes.
the thing is pretty heavy But i dont think it will be rediculous.

Hi... did you get a chance to look into this for me?
/ Gerry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom