ZIP to SIMM adapter for the A3000D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello !

Do you have an adapter for sale ? Im very interested !

Does the adapter require some modifications to the motherboard ?

Regards.

Hello,

replied on PM and no, it needs no modification, but it is only for A3000D motherboards, because A3000T has slight different spacings on ZIP sockets.
It needs only to be very carefull on montage, because i have used flat pins, like original pins on ZIP parts, but they are flexible and, on my device, they are placed randomly, so, pay attention to avoid to flex it!

Best regards
Stefano

Great i'l take one :)

I've sent you payment through PayPal and pm'ed you my address.

Hello !

Do you have an adapter for sale ? Im very interested !

Does the adapter require some modifications to the motherboard ?

Regards.

Hello,

replied on PM and no, it needs no modification, but it is only for A3000D motherboards, because A3000T has slight different spacings on ZIP sockets.
It needs only to be very carefull on montage, because i have used flat pins, like original pins on ZIP parts, but they are flexible and, on my device, they are placed randomly, so, pay attention to avoid to flex it!

Best regards
Stefano

Hi Vibros, declare interest in one piece: 40 Eur with the logic (4/8/16 mb). PM.

Hello,

i have built a new one. It is ok, in working order, but it has cosmetics defects (little) that do not affect the functionality, that is guaranted. I state a price of 35 Eur for this adapter, plus 7 Eur postage with tracking inside Europe. Add another 3 Eur to post outside Europe.
As said, Microfinne is first in line, if still interested.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

Microfinne is first in line: it has requested pictures that show defect. I will post here images of the adapter ASAP.

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

here the pictures!

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,
just for info: some days ago i have received an old adapter from a user. It was damaged in a pin and a track. In general it looks good so the repair was done happily and now it is fully functional for about a dozen of Eur If someone else wishes to send to me a damaged one, i am happy to repair it.

Cheers

Attachments

• DCP_8958.JPG
    DCP_8958.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_8956.JPG
    DCP_8956.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 1
Hello,

the last adapter is sold to Microfinne!

The item will be sent ASAP.

Cheers
Stefano

Hello,

item already sent to 'Microfinne'.

All the adapters are gone! Now, i have seen that some requests was not well synchronized with what was available; so, some requests was not completed!
I can do more adapters but i need, at least, requests for four of them, with payment in advance! Collect this, i can order new parts and made adapters until one month, from payment.

So, show your interest!

I like to do this ZIP2SIMM adapter and i find it very usefull and interesting for your Amiga 3000! And the price is right!

Cheers
Stefano

Hi Vibros,
here is my second try. ;o) I declare interest for one pice with the logic (4/8/16 mb) for 40€.
Please tell me how to go on. PM send.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hello,

ok Solaris, my last request is a sort of preorder; if someone else wish to have this part and agree with a payment in advance, i start to do new adapters.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

this offer is still valid!
To do this adapter is a pleasure for me, so do not esitate! A little discount can be done (about 5 Eur).

Cheers
Stefano

Hello! I'm also interested in one, with the logic chip for 16mb,... depending on shipping cost to Mexico, how much would it be?

Thanks, nice job!!

Hello! I'm also interested in one, with the logic chip for 16mb,... depending on shipping cost to Mexico, how much would it be?

Thanks, nice job!!

Hello,

i will reply to your question as soon as possible. I am going to build new adapters. This will take a while.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

i have replied to the last question post here.
A new part is ready to be sold and another one is going to be ready.

Cheers

Stefano

Attachments

• DCP_9169.JPG
    DCP_9169.JPG
    102.8 KB · Views: 1
  • DCP_9173.jpg
    DCP_9173.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 0
  • DCP_9165.jpg
    DCP_9165.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 0
  • DCP_9166.jpg
    DCP_9166.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 0
Hello,

is someone interested on this adapter, to use on a A3000D motherboard mounted on a different case (not the original, maybe a tower), where a simm socket not angled, instead vertical, is not a problem?

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom