Rating - 100%
108   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
Emilia-Romagna
Last edited:
Hello,

just to add this info: i have treated the printed surface with an anti-oxidation product. Today, the look of this card is the same of the first day: the tracks are shining.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

this items are still for sale. If you have technical questions, please ask!

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

i need to sell this items. For this reason, i ship it alone, without my old request to put by myself this item on the motherboard of the buyer.

The offer is the same:

40 Eur for the item (built with new parts and protected against oxidation) without the logic

or

45 Eur for the same item with the logic.

I will ship this item tested on my motherboard, with all the pins protected, to avoid complications during the assembly task.
This task is not complicated: this device go very easy inside the old fast ram sockets and the pins are long enough to avoid short between the motherboard and the underside, that is printed but not isolated.
You can attach and detach this device many time! The pins are soldered on one side, but they have the form of a nail, to avoid to tear up the pins from the PCB when you detach it from the motherboard.

I find this solution very comfortable: a wide variety of memory simm work with this device, and you need only one and not two!

Postage to EU with tracking service is about 7-9 Eur.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

postage to USA, in a small box with tracking service, is about 8 Eur. I dont know about the custom!
Please, if you are interested, PM to me!

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

@optiguy, item was sent yesterday. More infos on PM.

Regards
Stefano

Hello,

a very good news!
There is two items for sale.

Regards
Stefano

Last edited:
Hello,

@optiguy, a picture of the working adapter can help this sale!

Regards
Stefano

The board works great, it can be tricky to get installed but with a little time and patients it worked out great.

Hello,

two items are still for sale, with a little price reduction: 40 Eur with logic + postage and Paypal fee.

Regards
Stefano

Hi Stefano,
payment until tonight with paypal gift.
OT
@all, sorry
scusami se prima non ti ho risposto, sono lieto per il piccolo sconticino visto che c'è la crisi!
OT
Ciao ciao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom