Stockholm
Apollo 060 accelerator card

66 MHz 32 MB Ram

With manual and software

Works 100%
The best card i ever have

380 Euro + shipping + Paypal fees

Last edited:
Could we possibly have a picture of the bottom of the board please? Thanks in advance!

it wont be a lc version of the cpu on these unless it was 75mhz card,and then it was another card with a flat packed cpu and fan on another card that plugged into the cpu socket.(also required a special install disk)
..and the install disk did actually say it was an lc version of the card...for the lc card.the normqal disk wont work.

the 66mhz version if its original was always and overclocked full 060,probably a 60mhz revision 5...it was on mine.

Last edited:
Is chance that is still full version with FPU. Did Quake works on this card, or could you run which Amiga? Mask on CPU is for full chip version, sometimes on production something went wrong and FPU didn't work and they cut jumper inside chip to disable it, but sometimes everything was OK, and they put only LC/EC label, but still chip had MMU and FPU. I have XC68EX060RC60 CPU which have both MMU and FPU, so this also could be full version.
Apollo LC version looks rather like this: https://www.amibay.com/showthread.php?47625-Apollo-1260-LC-75-OVP-colletctors-edition

Money received

- - - Updated - - -

Close this case

- - - Updated - - -

Closed

- - - Updated - - -

Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom