Perpetually Perplexed
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
123   0   0
Country
England
Region
Greater Manchester
I have for sale an Amstrad GT65 green screen monitor with dust cover. The GT65 is the green screen with the additional 12V for the 664 & 6128 cpc's (as opposed to the GT64 which does not).
Looking for £15 £10 plus P&P which is typically £9 to UK mainland but will ship worldwide so please ask for a quote if you require shipping overseas.
Amstrad GT65 Monitor 003.jpg Amstrad GT65 Monitor 007.jpg

Last edited:
I love this monitor... Had it with my 464 and still do. It has a retro feeling that almost no other does.

Declaring interest pending shipment price. I do have one, just not in working order.

Declaring interest pending shipment price. I do have one, just not in working order.

The cheapest shipping I can find to Norway is £25 so the total would be £35.00GBP in all via GIFT or you cover fee element yourself

@ moijk - I take it the shipping cost is to high for you??????

Last edited:
Tbf Moijk has had nearly 2 weeks to reply so it's over to you if you want it. Postage will be £8.99 via UK Mail next day so you'll be looking at £18.99 all in via PP GIFT or you can cover the extra for fees if you prefer. Please bear in mind that monitors are not covered by courier insurance due to the glass tube. I will wrap it very well and have never had any probs so far with monitors but I have to make you aware of this just in case.

Sorry. Not checking too often. So I overlooked the answer. Guess hawk got it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom