Only Amiga makes it possible...
AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
Country
Italy
Region
BO
Hello all, I am looking for the following Amiga Games (Original OCS/ECS Versions complete with boxes, manuals, etc... only in pretty good condition or better, let's say at least 3 out of 5):

Indy III (Action Game)
Jim Power
Moonstone
Over the Net
P.P. Hammer And His Pneumatic Weapon
Ruff 'n' Tumble
Speedball
The Persian Gulf Inferno
The Secret of Monkey Island (English or Italian version)
Toki
Turrican
Turrican 2
Z-Out

Switchblade 2
Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge
Lotus turbo Challenge 2
Super Cars 2
The Lost Vikings
Benefactor
R-Type II
Micro Machines
Another World
Flashback
Push Over
Panza Kick boxing
SWOS '96-'97
Badlands
The Chaos Engine
Ocean Beach Volley
Lamborghini American Challenge
Saint Dragon
Player Manager
R-Type
Budokan
One Step Beyond
Mortal Kombat II
Gods
Dynablaster
Torvak The Warrior
North and South
Alien Breed 2 The Horror Continues
Kick off 2 data disk - Giants of Europe
Leander
Pinball Fantasies
Rick Dangerous II
Awesome
Alien Breed (first realese not the Special Edition)
First Samurai
Nitro
Pinball Dreams
Rick Dangerous
Revelation!
World Cup 90 (Genias)
Lionheart
Darkmere
Silkworm
All Terrain Racing (ATR)
Please, if you have one or more of them send me a PM with your (reasonable ;)) offer including shipping costs to Italy "Tracked and Signed For" (unfortunately Postal Service lost 2 parcels in the last few months and I can't buy anything shipped untracked anymore).

Thanks for looking! :)

Last edited:
Switchblade 2 and Lotus Turbo Challenge 2 found on the other bay, added micro Machines to the (second) list, still loking if someone can help, thanks!

Last edited:
I have Benefactor , Micro Machines (perfect condition + big poster)
If you interested please send me PM

Added Panza Kick boxing to the list, I am still looking for all the games listed above... :)

Last edited:
I've Panza and super cars 2 boxed

I am interested if price is affordable for me :) , I'll send you a message in the morning, thanks!

UPDATE:
PM sent asking for prices and more details...

Last edited:
I want to publicly thank Jeffadam but I am still looking for all listed games.
I should probably remark that I am not looking for "mint boxes" but "fair condition" is enough for me (we are talking about 20 years old items) especially for a reasonable price.

Added Badlands to the list and removed The Lost Vikings (found outside of Amibay) from the list...
Thanks for looking...

Hey!

I have ANOTHER WORLD, complete, boxed in MINT condition if you are interestd. Shipping from Swden.

Hello all,
I am still looking for the listed games, I can also offer some games in exchange (for example Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge, Turrican and others).
Only reasonable offers, please. To avoid headaches :) I will consider only registered shipping.

Still looking for the listed games if complete, in fair/decent condition and cheap... :)
unfortunately I can't spend 20 GBP for a single game considering that I also have to pay for registered shipping... if you have more than one game it's even better so that I could save on shipping costs... Thanks!

Hello all, I've found many games I was looking for but I am still interested in the games listed in the first thread.
If someone is interested in a trade I can offer X-out complete with poster and Lotus Esprit Turbo Challenge in mint condition...
Thanks for reading! :)

First post updated... I could consider possible trades with the games I have for sale here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom