bitman

AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Country
Denmark
Region
Denmark
Commodore Amiga 4000D, 68030, ca. 12mb ram. keyboard included (mouse and monitor not included). coverplate for df1: is included, but not mounted.

Problem with sound in one of the channels - capacitor replacement will probalbly fix it.
- as you can see in one of the below videos, protracker seems to "lag" because of that when playing music. Workbench works without problems.

RTC barrel battery removed many years ago.
Splitting:

Motherboard £150 - > pricedrop: £125 SOLD
68030 card £40 SOLD
Case split in to the following pieces to keep shipment down:SOLD
  • Lid: £25 SOLD
  • Bare case without lid, PSU and frontplate: £45 SOLD
  • Frontplate with one "floppy cover": £25 SOLD
PSU £30 SOLD
Risercard £25 SOLD
Keyboard £50 - pricedrop: £40 SOLD

Videos of machine booting and playing protracker:

http://youtu.be/X0X3PxO7ULo
http://youtu.be/r98IcoOIbwA

IMG_3465.jpgView attachment 76508IMG_3459.jpgIMG_3458.jpgIMG_3457.jpgIMG_3456.jpg445c-7990-4095-8694-c40ce805b4e3.jpg3dd3-5131-41e4-a030-0ff94dccd3ef.jpgc869-331e-4463-ab20-382dd13a574f.jpgView attachment 76516IMG_3533.jpg01ac-e597-48fe-92a1-3ca66cebeb66.jpg

Last edited:
still available - cugar wanted to swap - not interested in a swap.

Last edited:
Just saw a add on tradera with the exact same pictures
have you sold it to someone in Strängnäs sweden by any chance?

- - - Updated - - -

spoke with Tradera and the account was hacked and the add was a spoof

Ι am sorry to ask,
this is a sale with EU shipping in any country?
if so interested in
-case

and some questions : what is the "rise card", is the daughter board?
and can you check the shipping cost to Greece ?

Last edited:
Yes riser card is the daugtherboard (Zorro slots). Will check shipment to Greece.

Not sure who is interested in what at the moment, but if the system is being split, I'm interested in the case, PSU and possibly daughterboard depending on shipping.

As the riser card is actually the daughterboard, i am interested in daughterboard also.
But i wasn't declare interest in my first post (in which i am first in line for case and 3630)
and so i am after ajk in line for the daughterboard.

pm replied to bitman. Shipping cost is a killing machine, over 45 euros... so i cann't take the case.
I will take the 3640 card and the daughter board.

I am not sure if ajk is interested in daughterboard, as he wrote
but if the system is being split, I'm interested in the case, PSU and possibly daughterboard depending on shipping.
but the PSU seems to already been sold.

Umm OK I was still interested in the PSU as per my original message, but didn't get any information regarding the shipping costs... looks like I have been overtaken. I could still use the case and possibly daughterboard, but again shipping costs will be the deciding factor. Can you check what they would be, bitman? Roughly the same €45 as to mariosMSX in Greece?

Last edited:
Sorry my mistake about the PSU - yes, you got overtaken whil waiting for go / nogo from mariosMSX on the case. If he didn't take the case -I could got on to you with case and PSU - but in the meantime - PSU was overtaken. AJK, I will check shipping for case and daugtherboard - but I'm pretty sure it's still £36 .

A little mess :) with the priority of members.
i will definitely take the 3630 card (first in line) and the daughter board (second in line, next to ajk).
So i will wait for ajk to decide if he takes the daughter board.

@bitman

No worries, the case is the more important part.

@mariosMSX

I need to check whether or not I still have my old daughterboard (the A4000 is in a tower conversion at the moment) - if I do, I won't be needing this one and then it's all yours :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom