holzroller

Banned
Rating - 98.2%
55   1   1
Country
Germany
Region
Saxony
selling here two of my spare authentic MC68060RC50 Mask 71E41J Rev6 CPUs with MMU and FPU in very good condition with clean solder free pins and genuine 060 heatsinks included. with active cooling there are 80MHz ore mor possible. Or you let it run with 50 or 60 MHz and keep your turbocard/case very coooool...

Asking €85 + fees + shipping...

Edit: there were two items availabe. One is sold to Catmil...

Last edited:
No, I did NOT withdraw my interest.
We were in the middle of exchanging PM's about payment and shipment details.

Last edited:
@holzroller

Can you explain why you have not followed the rules that you agreed to on joining AmiBay?

Declared interest:
Only those members who have stated interest in your thread are to be considered eligible to buy your item. In the case of a dispute, the order of interest declared in the thread is what the staff will use. If a member sends you a PM without declaring interest in the thread, you should advise them to post interest in the thread before you are able to deal with them.

Queue order:
You must follow the order of declared interest in the thread when selling. If a buyer withdraws interest, you should proceed to the member who has declared interest next-in-line in your thread.

@ admin: Sorry for the missunderstanded post. I have to correct the offer: i have two cpu to sell (as the heading says). i told this cadmil via pm and also retroami. I will update the thread-headline now and all should be fine, i guess...

And: AOS4 is right: we are exchanging paymant details. And so i told qq1975b that he has to wait...

- - - Updated - - -

payment received from catmil! (y) Will ship asap!

- - - Updated - - -

the last cpu is reserved for aos4 until tomorrow, 4pm gmt. now awating aos4´s payment..

Last edited:
@holzroller

Thank you for the explanation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom