Offered Service for Amiga 4000 3000 2000 1200 600 A3640 A3630 capacitor, SIMM socket, HDD&FDD port repair or replacement

Please price, replacement of capacitors at amiga CD32 + mail. I'm from the Czech Republic, I pay paypal.

thank you for answer

Last edited:
Chip RAM sockets change on a A4000 Rev B and Rev D motherboard. Usual problem, clips are broken.. Replaced with metal clips, won't break again..

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg

Last edited:
Declaring interest of re-soldering a new 68060 to a Blizzard 1260. Blizzard 1260 sent, payment sent via bank transfer.

Hi tbtorro. Might be interested in a Cap swap for an A600. To the untrained eye it looks like they didn't leak yet, but sadly I'm having *very* garbled video issues (as in I can't see crap, only faint traces of a workbench window error (New Amiga user, did you notice?).

Took some photos of the board, dunno it you're interested in them. How much would it be for the cap swap and anything else you think it might need?

Hi tbtorro. Might be interested in a Cap swap for an A600. To the untrained eye it looks like they didn't leak yet, but sadly I'm having *very* garbled video issues (as in I can't see crap, only faint traces of a workbench window error (New Amiga user, did you notice?).

Took some photos of the board, dunno it you're interested in them. How much would it be for the cap swap and anything else you think it might need?

You have reply via PM.

Kunglao's Blizzard 1260 update is complete. Latest Rev 6 CPU, runs stable at 80MHz even without cooling. Very good condition card, one of the nicest I've seen for a while, and will stay almost the same except it's upgraded with the best CPU available ;)

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg

Last edited:
Wow, nice work tbtorro! Looking forward receiving the card. Thanks for the super fast work. Can't wait to proof real-life what already looks like high-quality rework on the photo shots.

card received, very good soldering job. Card works great with new CPU. Thank you, tbtorro. Sent positive feedback

Last edited:
Hi. Declaring interest in A1200 and a600 recap service. Shipment from the netherlands. Payment trough paypal. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom