Offered Service for Amiga 4000 3000 2000 1200 600 A3640 A3630 capacitor, SIMM socket, HDD&FDD port repair or replacement

A4000D Rev B motherboard needing recap and minor repair?

A4000D Rev B motherboard needing recap and minor repair?

Requesting repair service for motherboard with some caps physically detached. Previously could boot into Workbench, but now red screen. If fixable may be interested in upgrades. Payment through Paypal.

Thank you.

Requesting repair service for motherboard with some caps physically detached. Previously could boot into Workbench, but now red screen. If fixable may be interested in upgrades. Payment through Paypal.

Thank you.

Sorry can't accept these kind if repairs anymore, only refurbish, recap and upgrades.

Declaring interest in A1200 and A4000 recap service, replace keyboard connector on a A3400 rev1,. delivering or shipment from the Sweden. Payment trough paypal or danish bank accout. PM Sendt 'later'

Declaring interest in A1200 and A4000 recap service, replace keyboard connector on a A3400 rev1,. delivering or shipment from the Sweden. Payment trough paypal or danish bank accout. PM Sendt 'later'

You have answers via PM.

A600

A600

Declaring interest in A600 recap service. Shipment from and to Germany. Payment via Paypal.
Thanks a lot!

Requesting repair of Amiga 1200 motherboard.

Received Amiga 1200 last week, plugged it in and could smell the capacitors leaking.

The Amiga powers on to the KickStart screen and will load from the floppy drive, but not boot from the HDD (It attempts to bu just sits on a black screen).

I have opened the Amiga up and can see all the pads are very dull, I've done a basic clean and removed all the caps.

Two of the pads (C821 and C409) have lifted :( without trying to repair these pads (as I've nothing handy for doing this) I tried the Amiga again with the new caps in place.
The Amiga is doing the exact same thing with the HDD and now the floppy only loads the game so far.

I don't really have the setup or patience to go any further with this, can I send to you to get it up and running please?

Just wanted to ask if you make repairs.

I got amiga 600 rev 1.5 mainboard not working properly,artefact video and audio problem.

Recapping for A4000cr motherboard rev. D

Recapping for A4000cr motherboard rev. D

I am interested in getting my A4000cr rev. D motherboard recapped.

Back
Top Bottom