Not open for further replies.

sev

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United States
Region
CALIFORNIA
Hello, new to this site, Ive read all the selling rules for selling, here is my first sale:

It is an Amiga 4000D with a 040 processor but it is not in its original case. The case is a very large tower with a riser card that allows for extra expansion cards.

The tower dimensions are 29" tall by 19.5" deep by 9" wide. It weighs rougly 40 pounds.

It has 2mb chip ram, 16 megs of fast ram, no hard drive and 3.0 Roms and includes a power supply and floppy drive.

It does boot to the Kickstart Screen, but has not been thoroughly tested.

Very minor battery damage, as battery has been removed and the board has been cleaned to the best of my ability (see pictures).

I know the case may be prohibitively expensive to ship, alternatively, I could sell the motherboard, floppy and sell the case separately

This item will be available for sale also on amiga.org and possibly ebay (for the same price)

If sold separately I am asking $275 for the board and flopping (pending)

At this point I am willing to let the case go for only the price of shipping and packing. The power supply works on it as far as I know.

Pictures are attached:

Last edited:
I've approved your thread but must remind you that if you decide to split you must add individual prices for the parts you are selling.

Nobody can declare interest for parts without prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom