RobGoodison

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Country
England
Region
Suffolk
Hi Guys,

I'm looking for a 1MB Chip RAM expansion for the Amiga 600, preferably with a working, good condition battery backed-up clock.

I'm also looking for a PCMCIA 'Fast' :LOL: RAM expansion too - either 2MB or 4MB. Again, good condition required.

Good prices paid.

Best regards,

Rob.

Re: A600 RAM upgrades…

Rob,

You're a week too late - I just sold a (4GB) should have been 4MB Ram card on Amiga.org for £12. All the way to USA!!

Sorry you missed out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Dave G 8)

Edited: out my typo :oops:

Ooops :oops:

Sorry I got carried away with my MB and GB.

I meant 4MB.

Dave G 8)

davideo said:
Rob,

You're a week too late - I just sold a (4GB) should have been 4MB Ram card on Amiga.org for £12. All the way to USA!!

Sorry you missed out. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.

Dave G 8)

Edited: out my typo :oops:

Hi Dave,

Story of my life… :wink:

I've managed to pick up an Amiga 600 with a 1MB Chip RAM upgrade locally, and I've sourced a 2MB PCMCIA RAM upgrade from eBay,
so I'm hoping that it should be enough for the WHDLoad games I want to run on that machine. All I've got to do now is score a decent A1200 with a Blizzard 1230 accelerator, and I'll be sorted out for my retro Amiga needs.

Thanks, mate.

Rob.

@ Rob,

If you are struggling, take a look over at EAB or Oldskool UK for the 2Mb piggyback hack that can take an A600 to 2Mb, Zetr0 and I did a post on this hackery. It depends how good your soldering skills are though....

@Rob

I'm slowly decreasing my ownership of my various Miggys :cry:

I've just agread a deal for my 2000HD, offered my complete CDTV for sale and still have loads left. 2 * desktop 1200 and 2 * 500+ and a 1.2 500. Our house is tooooooooo small to use them on a regular basis and so I've decided to concentrate on my 4000D :D

Including (if you're interested) an Infinity towered 1200 :?:

Dave G 8)

Merlin said:
@ Rob,

If you are struggling, take a look over at EAB or Oldskool UK for the 2Mb piggyback hack that can take an A600 to 2Mb, Zetr0 and I did a post on this hackery. It depends how good your soldering skills are though....

Thanks Merlin,

I wouldn't trust my soldering skills with something like that - the very basics, and only then, at a push.

At least I know there are options available.

Rob.

davideo said:
@Rob

I'm slowly decreasing my ownership of my various Miggys :cry:

I've just agread a deal for my 2000HD, offered my complete CDTV for sale and still have loads left. 2 * desktop 1200 and 2 * 500+ and a 1.2 500. Our house is tooooooooo small to use them on a regular basis and so I've decided to concentrate on my 4000D :D

Including (if you're interested) an Infinity towered 1200 :?:

Dave G 8)

I've been down the towered A1200 route in the past - but as I'm only after a WHDLoad machine, it would be overkill.

I'm trying to keep relatively basic - an A600, or preferably, an A1200 with a Blizzard 1230 Mk. IV accelerator with 32MB RAM.

It's all a far cry from my A4000T, with CyberStorm 604e PPC/68060, 144MB RAM, Picasso IV+Pablo+Concierto, Algor Pro+Norway…but it will probably play SWOS better :wink:

@Rob

No problems - just thought I'd make you the offer :wink:

Dave G 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom