Deactivated
Deactivated
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Country
S
Region
G
Hi folks, I'm selling a Spectrum +3 which is in superb cosmetic condition and appears to work fine but I don't know if the floppy drive is working as I don't have anything to test it with but it spins up and makes a loud squeeling noise from the drive for a couple of seconds (don't know if that's the sound it's supposed to make). My intention was to use it with a DIVIDE anyway therefore I wasn't bothered about the drive. Comes with it's original PSU and a brand new SCART cable.

Asking £85 + postage for this - Now £80 including postage. Only shipping this to UK I'm afraid.

Cheers

John

Attachments

• IMG_0472[1].jpg
    IMG_0472[1].jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0470[1].jpg
    IMG_0470[1].jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0469[1].jpg
    IMG_0469[1].jpg
    185 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_0468[1].jpg
    IMG_0468[1].jpg
    186.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0467[1].jpg
    IMG_0467[1].jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0466[1].jpg
    IMG_0466[1].jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hi Uccio69 - I ran out of time last night but will get pictures up tonight but as thread says - I'm only posting to the UK and you're in Rome...

Reducing to £80 inc couriered postage (in the UK). Won't be reducing this further.

Hi folks as per recent interest from my Italian friends (Bongiorno!) I've decided to open this up to international interest. To be fair to those already having posted interest; Uccio69 would be first in line, followed by Luezab. I have PM'ed Uccio69 to let him know that this is now an option and to see if he is still interested. Cheers, John

Hi Marco, I'll weigh it tomorrow and estimate packing and let you know. Cheers, John

Hi Marco, sorry about the delay in providing shipping costs! The Spectrum including the PSU (and a joystick I found which I'll add to the sale for free of course) looks like costing £27 to Italy. I would need your post code to get a fully accurate quote but I imagine it will be around that price anyway but if interested in taking this I'll get an exact price for you and again - sorry for the delay!

Cheers

John

Next in line if it gets that far, please.

I'm in the US -- Round Lake Beach, IL 60073

Thanks

No problem for the delay.... But... I'm sorry...
interest withdrawn.... (Due to shipment cost)

regards
Marco

@Storycrafter - the postage is REALLY expensive to the USA. Main problem is that the PSU weighs so much! the boxed package is around 7kg and the cheapest I can see (fedex) is £47 :(

Thanks again Eric. Will post early next week as agreed.

Cheers, John

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom