Final Cartridge III+ PCB / Kit Pre-Order

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Heather,

Mine arrived today - thank you so much!! :)

Hi Everyone,

I need help :)

Because of my perfect english :) , I thought that I would get a Final III fully assembled....
I read the instructions and watched many videos on assembly. I wanna try to do but for a first try, Final III is more important..

So can anybody help me on this ? Will you please assemble mine also ?

I have the brand new kit received from Heather, I can happily ship it to you and wait you to assemble :)

waiting help !

Best,
Tolga

Hi Tolga!

I'm sorry about the confusion. Usually when you see 'kit' in the title, it means all the parts to assemble it yourself. I only sold one assembled unit and I assembled another for a friend.

I'm sure you will find another AmiBayer in your region to help out with assembly. You might even like to open a new thread asking for assistance because there may be more people who will see it. :)

If you do try it yourself, it's a really simple kit to build. Since there are sockets for all the chips, you don't have to worry about ruining the chips during assembly. It's all through hole components so you should be able to get by with beginning soldering skills.

Let me know how it turns out!

Heather

Hi Tolga I'd be happy to do it for you mate but you have to ship it to Portugal :/ if you can't find anyone near you to do it feel free to send it to me.

Regards,

Rui

Heather,

My kit's arrived today; They look great.

Thanks for keeping the C= alive..

//8bit

@heather
no problem, thats my fault....

@rui
thanks for your kind offer. I will check the shipping cost tomorrow and will let you know

thanx

I wouldn't mind assembling your kit as well ulkealan, however I don't think that shipping to/from DK will be much cheaper than Portugal (probably more expensive).

@ruireispt
Thanks once again. Today I shipped it to demolition, Denmark because of the shipping costs....

@demolition
Thanks for the offer. I have shipped it to you today. Please let me know when arrives. Also I accept the risk of losing the item on postage....

Best,
Tolga

I know this is not the main subject of this thread but I thank @demolition for the help... :)
I received my cartridge today, all assembled :)

Woohoo! I'm so glad it finally arrived! Yours definitely took the longest. With that, everyone in this thread has received their items! Thank you all so much for your time, interest, and patience throughout this project. :D

I'm leaving feedback now.

I'm very happy to say... Thread closed. :)

Heather

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom