Closed You might have my childhood C64 collection...

Starglider

Retro YouTuber
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Country
US&A
Region
CA
This is a long shot, but a thread I started at Abime (http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=76226) sparked my curiosity...

Someone on this forum might just have my original Commodore 64 and collection. Or yours.

E.g. for mine it'd be recognizable as having many or all of these components and games:

Curved gray cassette tape rack
C64
Accelerator Plus+ Disk Drive
Mercury motion sensitive joystick with no base

Games might include many of:
Ghostbusters
Spy vs Spy
Star Trader
Time Traveler
Alice in Videoland
Thrust
Spindizzy
Wizball
Rescue on Fractalus
Uridium
Daley Thompson's Decathlon
Bubble Bobble
Star Paws
PC Fuzz
Dracula
Airwolf

Putting it out there... :)

HI Starglider,

I have half of your requests. Incl c64 (ntsc or pal). The anitech PM-c16 datasette. many different drives and some of the games.

PM me

Thanks. Could I ask you to read my message once more so you understand what I am looking for, namely my actual own collection that I used to have in my house. ;-)

Best of luck with testing the odds with this and your Amiga collection, Starglider. I read both your threads here and the one that you linked to from the EAB, and though I have none of what you're after, I'd love to see if you can track any of it down! (y)

Last edited:
Sadly your collection may have been split or even worse, dumped. Your best lead is to find out where or who did it go to directly after you? Did you sell it locally? Give it to a cousin? etc.

I know where my entire childhood collection ended up... It's sitting in front of me, still being expanded :)

Bryce.

Thanks guys! Sadly my parents can't remember for the life of them. I agree, in a way the memories are better than the possible realities, but it's still intriguing...

Getting the exact ones back might prove difficult, though not impossible. However, a place like this awesome bay should help you to reasonably easily rebuild the same setup, even if they're not the exact same ones... Half the fun is in collecting :) (y) best of luck!

Last edited:
Cheers! Agreed! It's like Christmas aged 12 all over again when I order such a replacement game on eBay ;-)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom