Closed Want to remember name of then buy the "futuristic" generic green //e monitor with no bezel

Status
Not open for further replies.
apple_eigen.jpg

Any chance this is it?

Also, despite how it looks, it does have a stand, its just has a smaller footprint than the CRT, so it is hard to see. Furthermore, on the right side (if you're facing the monitor), which is the side you would likely see, there are no vent holes, just as you specified.

Last edited:
View attachment 140248

Any chance this is it?

Also, despite how it looks, it does have a stand, its just has a smaller footprint than the CRT, so it is hard to see. Furthermore, on the right side (if you're facing the monitor), which is the side you would likely see, there are no vent holes, just as you specified.
Hi again, is there any chance you have more info? Make/model etc? Thanks!

View attachment 140248

Any chance this is it?

Sod's law. I finally find what looks like the right monitor that I've been searching for for ten years, and then the person doesn't log back in to tell me what it is! [emoji2357]

Last edited:
View attachment 140248

Any chance this is it?

Sod's law. I finally find what looks like the right monitor that I've been searching for for ten years, and then the person doesn't log back in to tell me what it is! [emoji2357]

Aw nuts. Thank you so much but that's not it. Now that I see the sides, it didn't have the black screen portion continue to the sides, or knobs on the top.
505d74576d2b68ae485b86208071af87.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom