What happens when you run out of gifting wrapping paper

Xanxi

AmiBayer
Blogger
Country
France
Region
Paris
The Frankengift box out of 3 different papers!

I was too lazy to go buy another set of wrapping paper.
This gift box looks cool to me. What do you think?

IMG_20141223_094553.jpgIMG_20141223_094602.jpgIMG_20141223_094610.jpg

It would have been even better if you had a pile of odd size bits of paper. Just glue them all to the box until it's covered. :D

Heather

It looks like what i imagine the 'Wham' bar wrapper would look like if you zoomed really close into it and had a gander. I may have had a glass to many. awesome wrapping mate.

The answer if you were my father-in-law last year.. He didn't buy any and used his daily news paper! Tight isn't the word.

don't give the present :) now that would be tight

Love it - that's a truly traditional way of dealing with a low supply of wrapping paper! (y)

The answer if you were my father-in-law last year.. He didn't buy any and used his daily news paper! Tight isn't the word.
One of the Kirstie Allsopp Christmas crafting specials from a couple of years ago suggested doing this with foreign-language newspapers, funnily enough, but that's probably not a very cheap way of doing it. :LOL:

For my own part, I prefer applying small appliques to bags (usually from these guys), nowadays, as it doesn't cost me much more than disposable wrapping, and I think it's a bit more useful. :p

Last edited:
:D:D:D

I wouldn't imagine someone selling this.

CRAP WRAP.jpg

Back
Top Bottom