Not open for further replies.

britlord

Rating - 97.9%
46   1   0
Country
usa
Region
Michigan
Does anyone want to build their own GBA1000 board.But are overwhelmed at ordering all those bloody parts. Well it's your lucky day, as I'm selling my spare GBA1000 board, cos I don't need it now, as my build went to according plan (No problems)

Just about most of the "birdfeed" is there, IC's, and some sockets too. (These are all my leftovers from my GBA1000 build)... Though you might need to buy some more DIL sockets, and some IC's too

you will also get 2 eeprom 27c256 ide ic and the 2 video hybrid's, and the 4 UPD42101C-3 ic's (They are on order)

Parts that you'll have to get is (off the top of me old bald head)

-CPU & socket
-fpu and socket
-Amber chip
-Amber, angus and lattice PLCC sockets
-zorro socket
-video headers
-floppy cable connecter
-oscilator-1@100MHz
(Kipper2k should still have them all. Just ask him)

-gals. I have them...
-rear and side connecters (get them from a old 500 board)
-the custom chips (get them from a old 500 board too)

$220 + $25 ship (A bit more if overseas tracked too)......

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    199.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    196.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
If you have the English build doc and the parts list, I am interested.

I can solder. All the instructions I have seen were in German and the one link I found to the English translation was gone. I will send you a PM.

Mods. Who was first please as sunmax was the first to PM me. Though skywayb was first to reply to me thread, cos I don't want to upset anyone.....

Last edited:
Mods. Who was first please as sunmax was the first to PM me. Though skywayb was first to reply to me thread, cos I don't want to upset anyone.....

skwayb was the first to declare interest within the thread so should be given first opportunity.

iHere is a link to a GB1000 project from illuwater --> GB1000. Might be of some interest. I still have a pdf file of the project as I was one of the first to get one. If someone needs it pm me and I will try to dig it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom