AmiBayer
Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Country
England
Region
Wigan, NW
Hi all,

Got a CPC 6128 In great condition, lived under a dust cover all its life. Comes with or without working GT65 green screen monitor.

Comes with instruction book, dust cover and a few amsoft blanks. The unit does work intermittently, there must be something loose inside so it would best suit someone who knows what they are doing when it comes to having a tinker.

Looking for £40 for both monitor and keyboard, or £30 for keyboard part alone (but would prefer it to go as a pair)

Postage will be extra (UK ONLY) collection preferred from Ormskirk, Lancs or Stockport, Manchester.

6128.jpg

declaring interest in the cpc6128 only please:)(all of it excluding the monitor as i have a colour one)
i would love to take the monitor as well,its just i have absolutely no use for it myself as i have loads of colour monitors i can use with it:)
ive been after one of these for a while now so please allow me to buy the computer:)

please quote me shipping to birmingham via pm,hermes will be fine,also could you please describe the intermittent problem as well via pm as im pretty sure i can fix this myself:)

Last edited:
Postage via Myhermes would be a maximum of £7.28 as the unit weighs just marginally under 2kg, but the packaging will take it towards 5kg (i usually use supermarket banana boxes as they are very strong but heavy... the last 464 I sent this way was just over 5kg)

The intermittent problem is that it doesn't power on, the only way I've had it power up was by mistake when I had it held upside down, so I'm assuming its a loose connection inside. Its been tried with 2 different monitors and was the same way with both so i'm certain its the keyboard part that has the fault.

Second in line please :)

Is the disk drive ok?

okie dokie,please send me your paypal deets via pm:D

and ill send you my full name and address for shipping,thank you:)

EDIT: pm sent with full name and address fir shipping in advance:)

EDIT2: payment sent:)

Last edited:
hi,could you give me some idea of time frame for delivery please:)

im not being pushy,im just eager to get this

thanks.

ill send you a pm as well.

machine is here mate thanks:) leaving feedback

already got it powered up,just need to look at the drive...ill do that later.

thanks again:)

EDIT: drive repaired its good to go,the intermittent problem was the on/off switch on the computer itself...

Last edited:
Enjoy it mate...my favorite 8bit home computer.:)

i will mate,thanks:)

ive wanted one of these for a long time now,at the mo im just making a power supply for it plus a rgb cable for one of my monitors and probably fit it out with parados and a 3.5 inch drive at a later date.

I am sure you will have fun with it Roy :) I was not really into Amstrad's until Bas fitted an internal 3.5 floppy and Parados in my 6128. With the Amstrad, in my mind, it cut out any reason to have a Speccy :) Have fun (y)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom