sev

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Country
United States
Region
CALIFORNIA
I have the following cards for sale

2. Oktagon 2008 Rev 7 SCSI Card, comes without ZIP ram.

SOLD ELSEWHERE

3. Progressive Image SG-2000s Genlock card, comes with header panel that connects to BNC connectors

FREE. Just pay shipping

4. Prevue Technologies Toast timer - Sync signal for Toaster

PRICE DROP: Sold

5. Toaster 4000 - Not working/damaged - Burnt trace on edge connector, may or may not be fixed??

SOLD

6. Sunrize Industries AD516 8 track pro sound card

$135 SOLD TO ETMS

8. Toaster 2000 and Faroudja Labratories Y/c seperator card with cables

$115 SOLD TO ETMS

All items are untested sold as-is

Paypal Gift preferred, otherwise buyer pays paypal fees.. and all items for sale elsewhere

Update: WILLING TO CONSIDER SHIPPING TO EU

Last edited:
interested in the (HD FZ-357A) floppy drive!!

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone interested in the AD516 sound card: I recently got one and it works well for AHI audio applications.
I had heard from a few places that you need to have the Studio 16 software running in the background as a task to allow the card to function as an AHI device. It turns out this isn't true. You do need the Studio 16 software installed because there's a file that the AD516 driver uses, but it does not need to be running. It works really well.

Last edited:
Interested in Chinon drive & Oktagon card

Going to have to decline on the Oktagon as it is untested but still interested in the Chinon drive

Last edited:
Interested in:

5. Toaster 4000

Sending PM.

Photo Jan 09, 10 18 30 AM.jpgPhoto Jan 09, 10 16 50 AM.jpgPhoto Jan 09, 10 17 37 AM.jpg

here are photos of the damaged traces on the toaster

Interested in:

5. Toaster 4000

Sending PM.

Thanks!

View attachment 81521View attachment 81522View attachment 81523

here are photos of the damaged traces on the toaster

Thank you - sadly I have to withdraw my interest due to high postage cost and USD exchange rate.. Good luck with the sale.

All that have replied with postal codes for shipping quotes. I will get back to you later today. Work has been very busy!

For anyone interested in the AD516 sound card: I recently got one and it works well for AHI audio applications.
I had heard from a few places that you need to have the Studio 16 software running in the background as a task to allow the card to function as an AHI device. It turns out this isn't true. You do need the Studio 16 software installed because there's a file that the AD516 driver uses, but it does not need to be running. It works really well.

This is correct. You can download the latest version of the Studio16 software free from the Amiga Hardware CX website, and AHI driver from Aminet. I use one of these cards to play .mp3'w with AmigaAmp and other software on my A2000, and it sounds very crisp. AHI software is not able to take advantage of the onboard chips for decompression, however, so it requires a fast processor. Just FYI! :)

This is correct. You can download the latest version of the Studio16 software free from the Amiga Hardware CX website, and AHI driver from Aminet. I use one of these cards to play .mp3'w with AmigaAmp and other software on my A2000, and it sounds very crisp. AHI software is not able to take advantage of the onboard chips for decompression, however, so it requires a fast processor. Just FYI! :)

ALL PM's responded.

Declare interest in the GVP Impact A2000-HC+8 SERIES II REV II SCSI Controller.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom