VIP
Rating - 100%
104   0   0
Country
england
Region
birmingham
hi.

as in title im looking for a amstrad cpc 6128 keyboard,no case parts or innards just the keyboard,it can be faulty and yellowed it wont matter:)

as long as the keys still have the letters and numbers present.with no rub wear.

some keys can be missing...those that CANT be missing are A,E,T,O,F,G,C and N
thinking about it,alternatively...just the keys listed above will be great as well:)

i know its a long shot but ill give it a go:)

please send me a pm so i know...
thanks for looking.

roy:)

Last edited:
ill up the anti on this and offer a c64c with no sid in exchange,or an amiga 500 motherboard or anything else i happen to have for trade...both working

or anything else (hardware)that happens to come to mind in exchange,just comment here as to what you would like in exchange if i have it its yours for the keyboard:) no extra money,just a simple straight swap for the keyboard.
either way i can say yes or no for a straight swap:)

Last edited:
Hi Roy, not sure if it will help, but have you tried posting on the CPCWiki Forum. I am sure one of the guys will have one :)

no mate i havnt tried cpcwiki,i will at a later date thanks.

im sortof wondering if i can use rub on transfers to replace the partly missing letters...but i dont know the font they used?
then seal it after i retrobright them with some kind of spray on sealant?

anyway,im no rush...ill see how i get on later.

I can ask on your behalf if you like Roy :) No Problem, also having a chat with Bryce might help as he is a CPC Guru :)

hi,ive managed to get a keyboard off site:) just waiting for it to be shipped to me.

this can be closed now,thanks for all the help:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom